T-Mobile vs. ATT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Mobile vs. ATT

Last year went from Sprint to ATT for cell service because wife thought it would be good. Well, I want go into all the ATT but was checking into T-Mobile and they will buy me out with ATT and they have an unlimited plan for people over 55.

So, anybody use T-Mobile and like them?

From my Make Believe World

I had them for 10 years and switched to ATT due to coverage. Tmobile would not work at all at the lease and with AT&T I have 5g everywhere at the lease. It cost me an extra 5 dollars monthly and still have unlimited everything with better coverage.

Comment

I'm a big fan. They give me a huge discount for being a veteran/first responder. I've had no issues.

Comment

I've learned if you stray for the Big 2, you might as well leave your phone at the front gate off the beaten path.... Our place echos that sentiment.....as does several of my buddies' places I frequent.
        Last edited by Smart; 01-21-2021, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Thanks. T-Mobile has merged with Sprint so was thinking it might be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I've learned if you stray for the Big 2, you might as well leave your phone at the front gate off the beaten path.... Our place is echos that sentiment.....as does several of my buddies' places I frequent.
            Yep. I call T-Mobile T-Maybe. It's fine in the city but really sketchy in rural areas. All my friends, family, or fellow hunters that have strayed away from the big two always shake their heads when we are in the middle of nowhere hunting and I'm talking on my phone and they have no signal. I had AT&T for years and had Verizon too. I've had First Net (AT&T) the last couple of years and signal is great.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
              Thanks. T-Mobile has merged with Sprint so was thinking it might be good.

Sprint is horrible out west away from the bigger cities or major freeways. My main huntin padnah has been bitching about it for 12 years and never changes because he is too tight to go elsewhere. If that merger is the case, no way in heck would I go Tmobile unless I just hung around the city all the time.
              Last edited by Smart; 01-21-2021, 09:33 PM.

Comment

i thought t-mobile used at&t's network? might be wrong, it's not my area of expertise

Comment

Agree with those comments about straying from the big two. T Mobile and Sprint are fine in the city but lousy elsewhere.

Comment

I was with AT&T for a very long time. Great coverage at all my hunting and fishing spots. But at over $300 a month for 4 lines (unlimited talk, text, and data/internet) with a military discount, it was time to switch to T-Mobile. I get the same plan for $103 a month (including taxes and NetFlix). Now, the coverage isn’t as good, but I didn’t have a problem in S Texas at the ranch, and don’t have much trouble with reception on the water. Not as great as AT&T, but at a savings of over $200 per month, I’ll accept the slightly diminished coverage.

Comment

T-Moblie is great in town. I can get T-Mobile at a great discount but it doesn't work at our lease, so I would rather pay. AT&T is the only thing that works out west where we are. I used to hunt in Beeville and had the Sprint at that time. Sprint didn't work there either. Thats why I switched to AT&T. If you hunt AT&T is what you need.

Comment

I went from T-Mobile to ATT to Cricket. Cricket is $100/mo for 4 lines unlimited everything with the same coverage area as ATT. I've had it for a couple of years with no issues.

Comment

I’ve had all three, sprint was my first, back when cell phones got popular. My bill was always wrong, triple the amount it should
                          Be along with no service and dropped calls. Moved onto t mobile, worked great while in the town I lived in, but out of town I wouldn’t receive voicemails or phone calls. Went to att a while back and besides the price, it’s the best out there for where I travel.

Comment

I was with AT&T 15 years before I made the switch to T-Mobile, however it was short lived, T-Mobile wouldn't work inside my house in central Arlington. I'm with Verizon now and am happier than I was with the other two.

Comment

T mobile is cheap. My mom switch over last year and while it’s cheap they defiantly don’t have the coverage ATT does. She said she gets dropped calls a lot and she’s in Rowlett. Agree with everyone it’s good in the city. The minute you get out of big metro areas it anit working.

Comment

Working...
                              X