Best Hamburgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Beat me to it. Woody's is great but may not even be the best burger in MW. Dairy Mart used to be really good back in the day. Haven't been to either recently though.
    Good to know. I'll try either one before I'll go to Natty Flats for BBQ again. Service was great. Brisket, meh.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Whataburger ---now known as the "Whenaburger" in Sherman has lost it!

Comment

Originally posted by txchuck View Post
        The Whataburger ---now known as the "Whenaburger" in Sherman has lost it!

It was never close to the best. But it was sure better than it is now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There are a ton of great burger places mentioned, some I have tried and some I have not.

Out of Texas, I had a great burger at Port of Call in New Orleans many months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by HubCityThumper View Post
            Dairy Maid in Paducah TX USA
            I miss our lease up there just because of not being able to run to Dairy Maid for lunch. Dang good burgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              I love TBH. Only here 2 guys can get fired up on a burger thread.

With that said...

I went to a burger place in Frisco? Can't remember the city. It was a Ford Themed restaurant. They had a PB&J burger. I'm still undecided if I liked it. Every other bite I had a love hate. Lol.

Use to be pretty decent burgers in Bend, TX at the bend store. Haven't been in years.
              I've already decided, and I haven't even tried it yet

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                It’s not in my area, but there’s a place in Mineral Wells I ate at once that had an awesome burger. One of the best I’ve ever had. Can’t remember the name of the place though. It was more like a bar than a restaurant.
                Woodys

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Beat me to it. Woody's is great but may not even be the best burger in MW. Dairy Mart used to be really good back in the day. Haven't been to either recently though.
                  Dairy Mart is still open and still a great burger!

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                    There are a ton of great burger places mentioned, some I have tried and some I have not.

Out of Texas, I had a great burger at Port of Call in New Orleans many months ago.

I’m swiping right on you. Outside of Texas doesn’t count.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                      If you get a little west of Del Rio, do yourself a favor and stop in J&P in Comstock and grab a Devil’s Burger. Ohhhhh, so good!

Absolutely! I think I might have posted earlier on this thread about the JP. That devils burger is bad ***, and the mushroom and swiss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                        Dairy Mart is still open and still a great burger!
                        Thanks for the update!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          I gotta take a trip to the Lampassas area sometime soon I think. Anyone know if Andice Store is still open- it is the best I’ve eaten still to this day.

Forgot all about the Andice Store, but they had some good onion rings too.

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
                            Freiheit in New Braunfels

Finally got to try this one today, and I’d put it up against any other you’ll find. The fries are unreal as well. Ice cold baby blues never hurt…

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Finally got to try this one today, and I’d put it up against any other you’ll find. The fries are unreal as well. Ice cold baby blues never hurt…

I’m near New Braunfels so will have to give this place a try. Especially the fries, although I’m not sure I understand the “ice cold baby blues” reference (ice cold beer? or do you have to have blue eyes?) and how it might affect the taste of the fries.

Will report my findings.

Comment

In the Tyler area, Jucy's and The Blue Store in Noonday, Texas just outside Tyler!

Comment

Working...
                                X