No announcement yet.

2023 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome College Baseball game last night. tigers answered every time Tenn got anything going. Skenes continues to be ridiculous. 7IP, 1ER, 1BB, 12Ks. No decision for him but he has been better than I would have ever hoped for so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      Awesome College Baseball game last night. tigers answered every time Tenn got anything going. Skenes continues to be ridiculous. 7IP, 1ER, 1BB, 12Ks. No decision for him but he has been better than I would have ever hoped for so far.

Gonna be a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice win by the Horns over Okie Lite!

16 in a row for the good guys!

Comment

Texas wins another and takes Friday night at OSU.

This team keep surprising me. I give them all the credit in the world after a rough start.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            Texas wins another and takes Friday night at OSU.

This team keep surprising me. I give them all the credit in the world after a rough start.

I agree I was not too impressed with our first opponents. And the outcomes were kind of weak. But they seem to be growing in the right places, go horns

Comment

Nice start to the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2023 College Baseball

Wild one in Lubbock. Top of 8

Comment

LSU takes the series from Tenn. Trying for sweep tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    What happened to Tarjac? Sophomore slump?...
                    Ryan is a junior this year. He is struggling for sure. He started out slow last year & picked it up in SEC play. Hope he gets it going.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                      LSU takes the series from Tenn. Trying for sweep tomorrow!

Great team effort last night with Crews’ and White’s bats subdued. Great relief pitching - feels so good to say that.

Was a bit challenging trying to keep up with the game on the I-pad while watching the Lady Tigers on the TV. Congrats to them getting the W over Virginia Tech and moving on to the championship game.

As dandydon.com states routinely - “great time to be a Tiger”.

Comment

Tech finally gets a win after 4 consecutive walk offs. They won by a SEC football score of 20-16. One of the ugliest defensive games I have ever seen at this level. Both teams were handing out extra outs like candy on a night the ball was flying to left. I sure hope these freshmen tighten up soon. This team has talent. They just make it harder than necessary.

Comment

Horns rollin. Keep it up. Prove me wrong Pierce.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-01-2023, 08:54 AM.

Comment

BoB with the jinx![emoji2957][emoji23]. Time to start a new streak. That OSU pitcher was a bad ***. So much movement

Comment

Tech pitching could not hang a zero the last two days. Fridays bats made up for it yesterday’s did not. We lost 7-10. You would think 7 would be enough. Micro strike zones aren’t helping. Rubber match today. Guns Up!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Horns rollin. Keep it up. Prove me wrong Pierce.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                Lol at this 🤡

Comment

Working...
                                X