Get ready. Another mass shooting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
    Agree…not only are they not enough, they are both useless and meaningless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We get it dude.

Comment

Look at what the last 4 mass shootings done by certain individuals in the last 5 month are affiliated with as far a sexual orientation or should i say what they identify as! Rings a bell as to a possible problems with this sexual affiliation

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        Look at what the last 4 mass shootings done by certain individuals in the last 5 month are affiliated with as far a sexual orientation or should i say what they identify as! Rings a bell as to a possible problems with this sexual affiliation

I believe there is a direct correlation to gender identity and mental health illness. Also that there is a mental health epidemic in our country. Those all can be traced back to the nuclear family and parenting as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm sure to some extent that has something to do with it. I've noticed the majority of the people that are responsible for these acts of violence are or have been diagnosed with a personality disorder and most likely were on a number of drugs to control these things. To me it makes sense that anyone who is transitioning to either a man or women could become depressed or violent. They too are on medication to further their transition. Any chemical imbalance either from too much or not enough of a substance once they're dependent on it could cause a change in their mindset, attitude or actions.

We live in a medicated society so it's no wonder these things happen fairly often. Nobody wants to feel sad or any form of discomfort. It's easier to just cover it up by taking something to mask whatever they're dealing with. Which doesn't fix anything. It just hides it and adds up over time. Eventually that glass becomes too full and some people snap.

I'm not an expert by any means. That's just my opinion. I think anyone who thinks they're something they're not is nutty to begin with without anything extra.
          Last edited by okrattler; 03-28-2023, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
            I believe there is a direct correlation to gender identity and mental health illness. Also that there is a mental health epidemic in our country. Those all can be traced back to the nuclear family and parenting as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think that the correlation is that in both instances these fools have been coddled, and told how special they are their whole lives. They don’t do anything like sports, competition of some kind, or even church, then they get out in the world and realize that they have absolutely no redeeming qualities, or skills, and are largely irrelevant. So they yell and scream for attention, get ignored, and eventually snap.

Mental illness is real, and it is serious…I feel for those who struggle with it. Trannys, and people who shoot up schools are not mentally ill, they’re mentally weak.

Comment

They are weak in character. Got participation trophies their whole lives. Get out in the real world and aren’t equipped to handle life in general.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                17 minutes versus 70 minutes. Lack of something
                Not a training issue. The decision was made to stand down.. The 70 minute delay was no accident. It was deliberate. The real question is WHY???

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I'll bet you 10 grand she's off them now.
                  I saw a comment that its pronouns are now was/were.

Comment

These guys did exactly what your supposed to do. They went in with good tactics and communication, located the threat and stopped it. Your training, character and life experiences are what will push you through to do the hard things that have to be done. Uvalde was a massive breakdown on many levels that should have never happened. The response yesterday is what should have happened and didn’t. No conspiracy there, just **** poor performance.

Comment

The democrat party is preying on these people. These weak minded, psychopathic individuals are being sought out and vigorously cultivated by a certain political party.. The same political party that wants to take GOD out of everything, put men in women's restrooms, boys in girls clothes, women in men's clothes, the same party that promote that a man can become pregnant, that want to show children ****ography in school and that convince these weak minds that they can change their biological make up and become the complete opposite sex..
                      Why would any political party in their right mind, with the countries best interest in mind, be pushing any of this garbage??
                      Not too long ago none of this crap even existed. What's really going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                        One of the reports I saw yesterday said that “it” had a map with two sites marked up and decided to go with this one because there was less security on site.

IF that is true, and I don’t have any proof of that claim nor a link to the report I read, it does give credit to the Soft Target claim which such schools have kind of been looked at as such for years.

No, I cannot prove that claim, but that would definitely make sense as to why “it” targeted this school if true. Went to the school and was likely familiar with the layout, and then proceeded with the whole suicide by cop thing. The previously posted screen shot of the text messages from before this was set in motion pretty much backs that up.

Obviously mentally disturbed as “it” couldn’t figure out what name to go by when “it” thought “it” was male, there’s reports of “it” going by both Aiden and Andre, the ominous text messages about dying on that day, going through with it which forced the responders to go through with deadly force.

My opinion, yes, it was suicide by cop but it seems obvious to me that “it” was forcing their hands by not giving a choice. It really is a mental illness.

Your claim is 100% factual. Listen to the report by the chief of police and he stated just this. That the perpetrator had another school in mind but didn’t go because she stated it had more security.

Here is the video

Last edited by DapperDan; 03-28-2023, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                          The democrat party is preying on these people. These weak minded, psychopathic individuals are being sought out and vigorously cultivated by a certain political party.. The same political party that wants to take GOD out of everything, put men in women's restrooms, boys in girls clothes, women in men's clothes, the same party that promote that a man can become pregnant, that want to show children ****ography in school and that convince these weak minds that they can change their biological make up and become the complete opposite sex..
                          Why would any political party in their right mind, with the countries best interest in mind, be pushing any of this garbage??
                          Not too long ago none of this crap even existed. What's really going on?

And to your point…..

Tuckers segment was SPOT ON!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                            Anyone wanna bet she was on or getting off antidepressants?

Not takin that bet!

Comment

A lot of well-deserved credit has gone to the officers, but the school also deserves a lot of credit. To only lose three kids (most likely in the halls going to the restroom or running errands), and to not allow the shooter access to any classrooms was phenomenal. There was an adult brave enough to wait outside and give the police keys, and most likely the adults lost inside were doing what they could to make sure the kids were safe, as one of the victims was the principal.

Comment

Reports of Trans people committing suicide at a 40% clip. Explains a lot.

Her parents were evidently devout Christians, had no idea about the guns or anything else concerning her life.

Comment

Working...
                                X