• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for all families involved in this sad disaster![emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      Wait, there's intelligent people who actually believe our government isn't corrupt and tyrannical? I thought it was common knowledge.
      Great point. I thought everyone knew the government was corrupt. The running joke is to run away if you ever hear "we're the government and we're here to help".

Comment

another government/liberal sanctioned shooting ... all to further their agenda,
        regardless of the cost.

Comment

This is very sad, but at least the PD worked fast and did their job. Prayers for the victims. Many thanks to the police officers.

Comment

Body cam footage of police taking out shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
              People have to raise awareness to these issues. Thats how we got here, too many have their head buried in the sand.

Nothing will change until enough people wake up to whats going on and where we are headed

Conspiracy theorists? How can you say that when the last 6 or 7 years conspiracy theories have been proven conspiracy facts. Over and over again.

Many of us wont find a new place to live, we will die right here in the US. We just want to return this country to freedom and its former glory. We arent a fan of whats its become.

100% spot on. Thank you for this comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

????

Still hard for me to believe SOME ONE knowing her did not know she had these guns and if some of them were bought legal and having all this ammo. Some thing just don't add up. So said her parents were not into guns and did not hunt. If they were legal whose name are they registered under. She was not of age to buy these. This is why these gun laws people want to make will never work. PMO. If we didn't have train tracks there would be no derailments. Just saying that's the way some people thinks.

Comment

The democrats are going to utilize every aspect of this they possibly can. they don't care about any dead children if they can push their agenda further.

we've been hearing about the "need" for red flag laws, even from republicans like Crenshaw who advocated for them.

now we have a case study of "why" we need red flag laws. amazing how that works.

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
                    Still hard for me to believe SOME ONE knowing her did not know she had these guns and if some of them were bought legal and having all this ammo. Some thing just don't add up. So said her parents were not into guns and did not hunt. If they were legal whose name are they registered under. She was not of age to buy these. This is why these gun laws people want to make will never work. PMO. If we didn't have train tracks there would be no derailments. Just saying that's the way some people thinks.
                    She was 28. Legal age t buy the guns used.

Comment

Wish they'd sensationalize her death. Show her in pain and then put down like the dog she was as the lead story on the news, no blurring, no bleeping. Show these would-be coward kid killers out there what they're going to face when it's all said and done. Arm teachers (who are willing to be trained and armed), and publicly execute mass school shooters. Kudos to the police in this situation. No pausing, no hesitation, clearing tons of room in a short time, any one of which could've contained a shooter aimed at the door.

Comment

She was 28 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                          Wish they'd sensationalize her death. Show her in pain and then put down like the dog she was as the lead story on the news, no blurring, no bleeping. Show these would-be coward kid killers out there what they're going to face when it's all said and done. Arm teachers (who are willing to be trained and armed), and publicly execute mass school shooters. Kudos to the police in this situation. No pausing, no hesitation, clearing tons of room in a short time, any one of which could've contained a shooter aimed at the door.

Seemed like it was pretty quick. From the video the initial officer put a few rounds into her and the officer with a pistol subsequently put a few more.

way too quick for the miserable POS she was and what she did.

Comment

She was 28 years old

Guns are not registered in Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                              Just imagine if our schools weren't soft targets. Would they even have the balls to enter a school?

It was a private school but still...

The Covenant School shooting was horrific.

For everyone who says “thoughts & prayers aren’t enough,” I AGREE.

Ask why EVERY SINGLE SENATE DEM voted against my bill doubling police officers in school.

One armed officer could have stopped this lunatic, BEFORE a child was killed.

Comment

see the pic below which I posted earlier - the shooter texted her friend about suicide and wanting to die. She set the stage for something bad is about to happen. This friend was likely the last person to have contact with the shooter. Should the friend have notified the shooters parents, 911, or police ? Absolutely. Not sure it would have changed the outcome since the texts were probably sent by the shooter sitting in her car in the school parking lot.

I agree someone in her immediate circle should have reported her crazy behavior before it led to this. It's been my experience that crazy people tend to hang out and associate with other crazy people. They make off the wall comments about taking their life and friends never take it seriously. They think ... "Oh, that's just Jenny being Jenny , she always says stuff like that". Based on the events that happened, this time it was true.

Timeline:

9:53am - shooter arrives on campus seen driving around by school cameras.
                                9:57am - text messages sent to friend.
                                10:11am - shooter shoots out glass doors and enters into the school.
                                10:13am - calls made to 911 about an active shooter on campus.
                                10:23am / 10:27am - Police arrive on scene, one report says 10 min. , the others says 14 minutes after receiving the call.
                                3 minutes after entering the school, Englebert successfully takes out the shooter

Comment

Working...
                                X