No announcement yet.

Chasing #28!!!!! Polar Bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember you only have to out run the guide not the bear, Good luck Doc!

Comment

Best of luck Doc.

I too am in an airport but headed to DC so no polar bears for me, only swamp rats... [emoji6]

Best of luck and looking forward to updates when you return.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to you Doc! Soak in every minute of this once in a lifetime hunt.

Comment

good luck sir.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Stick a biggun, Doc!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Well boys and girls, it's time to head north and chase the most incredible animal in North America--Nanuq!!! I have dreamed of this hunt for many years and told myself many times I would never do it. It was too expensive, too cold and you couldn't even bring your trophy home. I guess the sense of adventure and desire to finish the 29 finally won out. Probably 20 years ago I walked in to the finishing room at Woodbury Taxidermy in Ingram. There was a standing polar bear right when I walked in. That image has been burned in to my brain and I have obsessed about the white bear since that time. Life has definitely changed in those 20 years and now its time to finish this quest!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good Luck Dude. Hope you packed some ski/snow goggles.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
                Good Luck Dude. Hope you packed some ski/snow goggles.
                Got two pairs with me and two pairs of sunglasses. That was per the outfitter packing list.

Comment

I know you always do such a great job of journaling your day to day on your hunts. Can’t wait for the write up at the end! Safe travels and good luck!

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

Good luck Doc, safe travels and a swift kill!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Just caught up sitting in meetings in Tucson. Yes, I also take vials of seasoning on my rougher adventures....lol. [emoji854]
                          The sheer magnitude of this trip is downright mind boggling. Enjoy Doc......it is all about the adventure!!![emoji123]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Doc

Hope you have an awesome adventure and have a few pictures to share on your return

Comment

Time to relax and unwind and start thinking about bears. Little Kona on draft to get things going. Sitting in Newark. Canada is next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck bud. Can’t wait to see this hunt play out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X