No announcement yet.

Get ready. Another mass shooting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This chick might have been hoping to kill ( accidentally) one of Matt Walsh’s kids. He is devout Catholic and likely his kids go to a private Catholic school there. The freak trans folks blame him for the new legislation in the state

Comment

17 minutes from call in to doa. Uvalde needs to go and train in Nashville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
        17 minutes from call in to doa. Uvalde needs to go and train in Nashville.

I don't think the tragic catastrophe in Uvalde had anything to do with the lack of training..

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          You make a great valid point. I would love to here the liberal rebuttal as to why.👍👍
          That makes one of us. I personally don’t want to hear a liberal speak about anything.

Comment

I don't buy the whole conspiracy thing. In some situations, yes. In this one no I don't. The left wouldn't have a part in anything that makes a queer or transgender or whatever look bad. They'd defend one of them before they would a childs well being.

They'll sweep this under the rug like it never happened because it was one of their favorites that did it. It's no surprise Biden wants to make jokes after something like that happened. What do you expect? He's just as weird as the person that did it was.
            Last edited by okrattler; 03-27-2023, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Metro Nashville Police Department released the security camera footage showing the moments suspected shooter, 28-year-old Audrey Elizabeth Hale, walked through Covenant school.

Security footage.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                I don't buy the whole conspiracy thing. In some situations, yes. In this one no I don't. The left wouldn't have a part in anything that makes a queer or transgender or whatever look bad. They'd defend one of them before they would a childs well being.

They'll sweep this under the rug like it never happened because it was one of their favorites that did it. It's no surprise Biden wants to make jokes after something like that happened. What do you expect? He's just as weird as the person that did it was.
                Reverse psychology.

“If we get a redneck cowboy NRA member do it, it will look like it was a red flag so we will get a transgender non-binary them person to do it. The right wing zealots won’t believe we would brainwash one of our own”.

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
                  As the “real” man types on his phone lol. Quoting articles and data on the internet doesn’t make you a crusader. You’re just another keyboard warrior. I’m tired of hearing conspiracy theorist rant and rave about how terrible this country is and how this or that should be different. I’ve said it to leftist that do the same. If this country is so terrible then maybe you should find a better place to live.

Don’t act like you know me and what I stand for. Just keep on believing you’re a “real” man behind that phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  People have to raise awareness to these issues. Thats how we got here, too many have their head buried in the sand.

Nothing will change until enough people wake up to whats going on and where we are headed

Conspiracy theorists? How can you say that when the last 6 or 7 years conspiracy theories have been proven conspiracy facts. Over and over again.

Many of us wont find a new place to live, we will die right here in the US. We just want to return this country to freedom and its former glory. We arent a fan of whats its become.

Comment

This isnt the first tranny shooter.

The Colorado Springs shooter identified as non binary.

The Denver shooter identified as trans.

The Aberdeen shooter identified as trans.

And now Nashville shooter identified as trans.

Obviously if you identify as non binary or trans you have a mental illness. Thats why they have a suicide rate over 40%.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                      This isnt the first tranny shooter.

The Colorado Springs shooter identified as non binary.

The Denver shooter identified as trans.

The Aberdeen shooter identified as trans.

And now Nashville shooter identified as trans.

Obviously if you identify as non binary or trans you have a mental illness. Thats why they have a suicide rate over 40%.

That’s certainly interesting if it checks out!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        There was one here in Jefferson Parish. Not sure if it was a mass shooting but some thug opened fire and killed two people. Would have been worse but I think someone of the people there engaged him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Have you been to that gun store since the shooting? I frequent it. They are very strict about how many people are allowed in the store at one time and will make people wait outside.

Comment

Is this a guy pretending to be a girl or is this a girl pretending to be a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post

What does that matter? All that matters is that this waste of human flesh was an evil piece of….

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
                              What does that matter? All that matters is that this waste of human flesh was an evil piece of….

Because it’s been reported both ways and people are curious

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
                                Its not pretending to be anything anymore, but she was a girl when she was born and until the day she was removed.

Comment

Working...
                                X