Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Surprise surprise…. Two AR style weapons one being a “pistol style AR”…

And what’s on the floor for discussion in Congress??? Banning pistol braces…

How many coincidences before it’s mathematically impossible….

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Not saying it had anything to do with the government but that theory isn’t so far fetched. The Christ Church shooter was influenced by a neo nazi regime called the Azov Battalion. The buffalo shooter basically copied the church shooter. Had the same symbols on his gun as well as in his manifesto. Azov even publicized the Christ shooters manifesto online. That name sayings pretty familiar… eastern Ukraine maybe in the Dunbass region??? Oh, that’s right. And Putin said he wanted to de-nazify the Ukraine region. Facts! But when someone brings it up y’all shout “but muh Russian disinformation”…. Right…

Your government just forced everyone to stand in line, hold out your arms, and force an experimental vaccine to be injected into you. Not once, not twice, but up to 6 times. A vaccine that has been know for over 2 years that causes severe side effects such as myocarditis, stroke, heart attacks, infertility, and even death. And they did this knowingly and still push for it. New study out of UK shows that 92% of covid deaths in 2022 were made up of triple+ vaxed….

Official figures sneakily published by the UK Government, reveal that the triple+ vaccinated population accounted for 92% of Covid-19 deaths throughout the entirety of 2022, and 9 in every 10 Covid…

So with that do you think they honestly care about a few kids to push an agenda??? The same people that have enabled child trafficking. Where’s Epstein’s client list? What about the flight logs??? Where are all of those arrests??? How about what they are allowing to happen to children on the border???

Again, not saying there was any government involvement. Even though MK Ultra is a real program. This could have very well been a whack job like the rest of them. However, given the timing how many coincidences must occurs before it becomes mathematically impossible??

And on point Biden is on tv at the gym on fox pushing for???? Assault weapons bans….

If this government is so corrupt and tyrannical then why are you still living the United States?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
          If this government is so corrupt and tyrannical then why are you still living the United States?

Wait, there's intelligent people who actually believe our government isn't corrupt and tyrannical? I thought it was common knowledge.

Comment

Get ready. Another mass shooting!

Originally posted by J-5 View Post
            I don’t recall a mass shooting at a gun range. Or a gun shop. Or in a police station. Some kind of a pattern maybe this happens in gun free zones. I could be wrong though.

There was one here in Jefferson Parish. Not sure if it was a mass shooting but some thug opened fire and killed two people. Would have been worse but I think someone of the people there engaged him.

Last edited by Black Ice; 03-27-2023, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J-5 View Post
              I don’t recall a mass shooting at a gun range. Or a gun shop. Or in a police station. Some kind of a pattern maybe this happens in gun free zones. I could be wrong though.
              You make a great valid point. I would love to here the liberal rebuttal as to why.👍👍

Comment

Lololololol. Triggered much?

Should have known my comment wouldn’t last long before being attacked in ATC.

You do realize I speak out and fight for your rights as well as my own, right?

Just put your head back in the sand. It will be ok. The real men will fight your fight for you…

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                  Lololololol. Triggered much?

Should have known my comment wouldn’t last long before being attacked in ATC.

You do realize I speak out and fight for your rights as well as my own, right?

Just put your head back in the sand. It will be ok. The real men will fight your fight for you…

As the “real” man types on his phone lol. Quoting articles and data on the internet doesn’t make you a crusader. You’re just another keyboard warrior. I’m tired of hearing conspiracy theorist rant and rave about how terrible this country is and how this or that should be different. I’ve said it to leftist that do the same. If this country is so terrible then maybe you should find a better place to live.

Don’t act like you know me and what I stand for. Just keep on believing you’re a “real” man behind that phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                    I’d be interested to know what “it” selected on this question, and if it would be illegal if it selected male instead of its actual gender.

Can a dealer refuse to sell if the gender on the 4473 differs from their ID?
                    Lying on a 4473 is a real deal...just ask Hunter Biden.

As a dealer, I can refuse doing a transfer for simply a gut feeling...no obligations whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      Biden should be removed from office
                      FJB !!! Prayers for the families involved.

Comment

Word is a young woman entered a Christian Academy in Nashville Tn through a side door by shooting through its lock. She murdered 3 children, 3 adults. She was a former student of the school. She was a transgender. She was killed on site. Most Christian schools are private and usually have a Safety/Security team in place, they are not the same as public schools. The police officer that responded I believe was on site, the reason I believe he was able to respond so quickly. Good shooting too!

Thisone hits home, my child goes to a Christian Academy. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                          A mentally ill tranny

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Is there any other kind?

Comment

As the “real” man types on his phone lol. Quoting articles and data on the internet doesn’t make you a crusader. You’re just another keyboard warrior. I’m tired of hearing conspiracy theorist rant and rave about how terrible this country is and how this or that should be different. I’ve said it to leftist that do the same. If this country is so terrible then maybe you should find a better place to live.

Don’t act like you know me and what I stand for. Just keep on believing you’re a “real” man behind that phone.

Keyboard warrior…

Not that chit is funny!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Is there any other kind?

No

Comment

An interesting article was posted somewhere else and shows some strong correlation between certain medications and acts of violence.

Comment

Working...
                                X