No announcement yet.

Get ready. Another mass shooting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For one she is 28 I think. Anyone can get a gun. Trust me I’ve seen people in possession of guns that couldn’t legally possess or buy them. Heck I was involved in a reverse sting with gun deals- Got paid overtime by the Feds and I just did take downs and transports. Street dealers were selling to guys saying they had just got out of prison.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
      You conspiracy guys have lost your mind. If you actually believe this was all setup by the government and not one person out of the hundreds that would have been involved spoke up then you sir are stupid beyond comprehension. With social media, the internet cameras at every corner, it is virtually impossible to pull off something like that without people catching on and displaying full proof the TRUTH. Whether your claiming it did not happen at all or it was setup and purposely done by the government. Either way is so far fetched and impossible to pull off and get away with. Think before you open your mouth or start typing. Now, does the media try and overshadow things......probably so and that's on them and those who influence them. To say this was all a conspiracy is down right ludicrous.
      And when that person spoke up you would copy and paste the above and say they were lying and to think before they open their mouth or start typing. Maybe you should heed your own advice.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
        It depends on the state but in Texas an 18 year old can legally buy a handgun.
        reported that the shooter was 28 not 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
          Wow. I don't even know what to say anymore about that guy.
          I watched that live and wanted to throw up.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            For one she is 28 I think. Anyone can get a gun. Trust me I’ve seen people in possession of guns that couldn’t legally possess or buy them. Heck I was involved in a reverse sting with gun deals- Got paid overtime by the Feds and I just did take downs and transports. Street dealers were selling to guys saying they had just got out of prison.
            Guns get stolen every day of the week. Most people that steal them ain't out to go target practicing on the weekend. They'll turn around and sell it to the first person they can for a crack rock or a few hundred dollars just to make a quick buck. They don't care who's buying it or what they plan on doing with it.

The whole gun control thing is a flawed idea. People who think it's a good idea don't realize how many guns are in this country. It ain't hard to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              I bet. I have watched zero news since the 2020 election. Can't stomach it anymore and it doesn't help my blood pressure.

Comment

So will we be hearing about more about Gun control or Tranny control?

Comment

Get ready. Another mass shooting!

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Sex:

Male
                  Female
                  Non-Binary

I’d be interested to know what “it” selected on this question, and if it would be illegal if it selected male instead of its actual gender.

Can a dealer refuse to sell if the gender on the 4473 differs from their ID?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Raider4044; 03-27-2023, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                    You conspiracy guys have lost your mind. If you actually believe this was all setup by the government and not one person out of the hundreds that would have been involved spoke up then you sir are stupid beyond comprehension. With social media, the internet cameras at every corner, it is virtually impossible to pull off something like that without people catching on and displaying full proof the TRUTH. Whether your claiming it did not happen at all or it was setup and purposely done by the government. Either way is so far fetched and impossible to pull off and get away with. Think before you open your mouth or start typing. Now, does the media try and overshadow things......probably so and that's on them and those who influence them. To say this was all a conspiracy is down right ludicrous.

Not saying it had anything to do with the government but that theory isn’t so far fetched. The Christ Church shooter was influenced by a neo nazi regime called the Azov Battalion. The buffalo shooter basically copied the church shooter. Had the same symbols on his gun as well as in his manifesto. Azov even publicized the Christ shooters manifesto online. That name sayings pretty familiar… eastern Ukraine maybe in the Dunbass region??? Oh, that’s right. And Putin said he wanted to de-nazify the Ukraine region. Facts! But when someone brings it up y’all shout “but muh Russian disinformation”…. Right…

Your government just forced everyone to stand in line, hold out your arms, and force an experimental vaccine to be injected into you. Not once, not twice, but up to 6 times. A vaccine that has been know for over 2 years that causes severe side effects such as myocarditis, stroke, heart attacks, infertility, and even death. And they did this knowingly and still push for it. New study out of UK shows that 92% of covid deaths in 2022 were made up of triple+ vaxed….

Official figures sneakily published by the UK Government, reveal that the triple+ vaccinated population accounted for 92% of Covid-19 deaths throughout the entirety of 2022, and 9 in every 10 Covid…

So with that do you think they honestly care about a few kids to push an agenda??? The same people that have enabled child trafficking. Where’s Epstein’s client list? What about the flight logs??? Where are all of those arrests??? How about what they are allowing to happen to children on the border???

Again, not saying there was any government involvement. Even though MK Ultra is a real program. This could have very well been a whack job like the rest of them. However, given the timing how many coincidences must occurs before it becomes mathematically impossible??

And on point Biden is on tv at the gym on fox pushing for???? Assault weapons bans….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Biden response to this is absolutely inexcusable. That won’t stop Democrats from excusing it though. He’s such an embarrassment to our Country

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
                        Shooting itself a conspiracy? Probably not. Most likely just some weak minded loser lashing out. Might have gotten triggered by the internet for all we know. The true conspiracy is how often "mass shootings" occur versus how often they get reported. Hundreds shot every year in chicago. Kids shot in a road rage incident. Schools locked down over "man with a gun". Gangs killing each other. Happens every day and MAYBE you get a blip on the local news. Proof of the current president taking money from china starts to air and bam, here's another tragedy. President starts spouting gun control, here's another tragedy. Like clockwork. Government does nothing to stop the violence, even sews division within the masses, because its a distraction away from their failure. Sad world we live in.
                        100% correct

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                          When we went away from inpatient mental health facilities and treatment, that left them on the street to wreak havoc —-
                          Democrats have no desire to take on the mental health issues in this country.. Hail its their liberal ideology, policies and agendas that are creating this lunatics.. I don't blame the lunatics, I blame the ones who are preying on the young and mentally ill and the weak minded and using them as tools to help destroy this country in every way possible.. The progressive Democrats are to blame here. No one else. Yes it IS ONE HUGE conspiracy!!! They know exactly what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            It was so bad that my 25 year old son called me and asked me if it was fake. He just could not believe it was real.. He just knew it had to be fake, camera trickery.

YEA SON, IT WAS REAL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
                              reported that the shooter was 28 not 18.
                              But per the comment that I was answering, it doesn’t matter.

Comment

Trans Shooter, that’s a new one. I bet this falls off the radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X