Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
    He was still a male and a sick sob. Glad he's dead
    It was actually a SHE who thought she was a HE. But yea on the 2nd part.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
      It was actually a SHE who thought she was a HE. But yea on the 2nd part.
      Correct

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
        You conspiracy guys have lost your mind. If you actually believe this was all setup by the government and not one person out of the hundreds that would have been involved spoke up then you sir are stupid beyond comprehension. With social media, the internet cameras at every corner, it is virtually impossible to pull off something like that without people catching on and displaying full proof the TRUTH. Whether your claiming it did not happen at all or it was setup and purposely done by the government. Either way is so far fetched and impossible to pull off and get away with. Think before you open your mouth or start typing. Now, does the media try and overshadow things......probably so and that's on them and those who influence them. To say this was all a conspiracy is down right ludicrous.
        Shooting itself a conspiracy? Probably not. Most likely just some weak minded loser lashing out. Might have gotten triggered by the internet for all we know. The true conspiracy is how often "mass shootings" occur versus how often they get reported. Hundreds shot every year in chicago. Kids shot in a road rage incident. Schools locked down over "man with a gun". Gangs killing each other. Happens every day and MAYBE you get a blip on the local news. Proof of the current president taking money from china starts to air and bam, here's another tragedy. President starts spouting gun control, here's another tragedy. Like clockwork. Government does nothing to stop the violence, even sews division within the masses, because its a distraction away from their failure. Sad world we live in.

Comment

In case you missed how serious your president took this tragic situation.. Here you go.
          I watched it live. It was sickening..

Comment

Appears they found a manifesto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
              In case you missed how serious your president took this tragic situation.. Here you go.
              I watched it live. It was sickening..

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...0OUQIJs6neLEO4
              Wow. I don't even know what to say anymore about that guy.

Comment

Audrey Hale was the 28-year-old who fatally shot three students and three adults at The Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee, on March 27, 2023.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  Only when all schools become hard targets will this crap stop. Even our little school has a Resource Officer, although I don’t know what good she would be in a tight spot. I personally believe that most schools could get volunteers to help patrol the campus if they could get past the liability issues.
                  Hard targets won’t stop anything except methodology.

Comment

Originally posted by joey1656 View Post
                    wow what kind of a monster shoots up little kids. sick sick sick.

prayers for the families of those involved (except the shooter)
                    A mentally ill tranny

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

When we went away from inpatient mental health facilities and treatment, that left them on the street to wreak havoc —-

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        What or where did she get the handgun. If she was a teenager, she legally could not buy a handgun and 18 to buy the rifles. Some adults/parents let this happen.
                        It depends on the state but in Texas an 18 year old can legally buy a handgun.

Comment

Kind of doesn’t really matter know because “it” was 28. And “it” needs to be considered a pronoun regarding cases like this.

Really is a mental disorder but at least now on the 4473 you can basically choose something other than M or F as your gender. That seems to be stopping bad things from happening.

Comment

She was actually 28...initial reports were incorrect.

Press conference said no history / priors & at least two of the weapons were acquired locally via legal means.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                              Kind of doesn’t really matter know because “it” was 28. And “it” needs to be considered a pronoun regarding cases like this.

Really is a mental disorder but at least now on the 4473 you can basically choose something other than M or F as your gender. That seems to be stopping bad things from happening.
                              Sex:

Male
                              Female
                              Non-Binary

Comment

Probably won't hear much about it since a gender bender did it.

Comment

Working...
                                X