Chasing #28!!!!! Polar Bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by docmay View Post
    I made a promise to my friends and family that I will not shoot any bear that talks or is holding a Coke. I have my limits!!!!
    You HAVE to take a pic with it while drinking a coke. Or pretending to drink a frozen one LOL

Comment

This is going to be awesome.

Good Luck, Doc!

I second the Coca-Cola pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doc,

when you are up there please close the gate so the wind in amarillo doesn't blow so hard this summer...

:-)

Comment

This is going to be epic. Safe travels, safe hunting, and good luck. Looking forward reading about the adventure.

Comment

Count me as one the jealous ones, can't wait to see and read your recap Doc. Good luck and stay safe out there.

Comment

Top of my bucket list trip here! Can’t wait to follow along. Thank you for taking the time to share your adventures with us.

Good luck and safe travels!

Comment

In for this one ! Cannot wait for the adventure.

Comment

Good luck Doc!

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatelabs View Post
                      Doc,

when you are up there please close the gate so the wind in amarillo doesn't blow so hard this summer...

:-)
                      Not sure there is a gate strong enough to hold that!!!! May be better to pray for divine intervention.

Comment

This should be a crazy adventure. I know of a guy that killed a smallish polar bear with a bow. He tried to turn the bear down but the bear wouldn't take no for an answer
                        Last edited by GarGuy; 03-26-2023, 11:55 AM.

Comment

it has got to be hard to shoot accurately at minus 15F......watching and best wishes

Comment

Good luck Doc!
                            See if they Inuit have any maktak or walrus to try when you are there. The boots are pretty cool. I imagine it will be the ones with the air layer in the soles. And if you rid a snow mobile make sure everything is covered. I had a piece of my nose exposed in barrow. And I almost lost a chunk of skin on my nose that froze.

That area is unlike anywhere you have been. And hard to believe the ice is probably 10 ft thick or thicker in places

Comment

TUNED IN! Good Luck Sir On Another Epic Hunt!

Comment

This has the makings of the all time live hunt thread!
                                Best of Luck!!

Comment

Working...
                                X