Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck and Safe Travels!

Comment

Best of luck on your hunt! We are all pulling for your success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
          Good luck Doc. Following along over they years as you check animals off the list has been great. This is the only one so far that I’m going to tell you to be careful on. The weather, the critter, and the distance from civilization….. just be on your A game. I know you have prepared for this. I’m pulling for ya big time on this trip.
          I have prepared, I promise! Like I have said, it's about the experience. I am about to embark on an adventure very few will ever experience. I know there will be hardships. Many hunts have been challenging and tough. If some terrible thing should happen then everyone should know I went out with a smile.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
            In Doc! You’re busting Nocks with your groups. Man that will certainly be atop your adventures I’d imagine. Going to be epic. Hopefully you get the chance at one in bow range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That busted nock was at 34 yards. My bow shooting has issues but when I do my part I am shooting better than ever. I definitely have a better understanding of archery as I get older.

Comment

Good luck Doc. I can’t wait to read your write up of this Adventure.

Comment

I did not understand why 3 days of travel until I looked up where Grise Fiord is. Holy ****, you will be up there. Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                  How cool! I’ve got a few questions if you have time! What does a replica like that cost? What is your travel schedule to get there? Who will you be hunting with, accommodations? Can’t wait to read the recap!?
                  I leave Amarillo at 0630 on Tuesday after working a full day and being on call. I think I fly to Dallas, then Newark and on to Ottawa Canada. I get there in the early evening and spend the night. The next day I fly to resolute bay and spend the night. The next day on to Grise fiord and I believe it is immediately out on the ice! I am hunting with the Inuits and the outfitter is Ameri-Kana. Accommodations during the hunt are wall tent or plywood cabin. That replica is +/- $15,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                    I did not understand why 3 days of travel until I looked up where Grise Fiord is. Holy ****, you will be up there. Best of luck
                    Ha! This ain't driving down to the hill country to shoot a deer or flying to Alberta to do a hunt. This truly is the top of the world!!!

Comment

Good Luck whacking a white bear.

Comment

This is going to be awesome! Good luck, Doc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

In for the updates, good luck!

Comment

Oh man, can’t wait for the updates Doc! Been following your posts on IG wondering what was next and this one doesn’t disappoint! I don’t how the heck you can sleep with this looming in the very near future. Best of luck to you sir and enjoy the hunt!!!

Comment

So stoked for you doc.. Cant wait to follow along..

One little idea I had just as just a insurance policy, if you have time.. Fletch a couple arrows up with some AAE hybrid 26 vanes.. They are the same vane as the max stealth but made of a different material, they are softer. That way if that harder max material turns brittle like the TAC you will have a couple arrows with vanes..

Comment

Good luck! Stay warm!

Comment

Working...
                                X