2023 Workout Accountability Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realized it was shoulder day not leg day

Freaking awesome shoulder and cardio work out.

New 2 Rep PR for DB shoulder press with 85's which is awesome as it was just 6 months ago being pumped doing that with 70's for questionable reps.

20 mins of stairs lvl 14 to get things going

Seated DB press // high knees
    DB shrugs // DB front raises // high knees
    Arnold press // DB side raises // high Knees
    Rope face pulls // Single arm cable side raises // high knees
    Standing BB military press // high knees

74 mins /// 1100 cals /// 157 BPM

My quads and groins are still pretty sore and tender from the springs on Sunday so we shall see how they feel tomorrow for legs. Also will be doing a 4-5 min ice bath tonight so hopefully that helps as I am really wanting to make the Cardio with Sprints a weekly thing to keep things different.

Also, one of my 2023 Goals is to do a Full Murph with a vest on Mem Day so need to have those 1 mile times down as much as possible to get a good time. Only 75 more days!

Lets get itttttt!!!
    Last edited by 150class; 03-15-2023, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Slept terrible due to poor coordination on a ice bath on my end....

Legs for Lunch

Comment

One hour on the bike at 17 mph average and 560 ft elev. last night.

Comment

I slept like a baby last night and darn sure didn't want it to end, but I got caffeined up and got in today. There was hardly anyone there when I arrived, but they showed up about 30 minutes into it. It cracks me up how most of them spend nearly their entire gym time talking. Today was chest and bicep day so I decided that I hadn't done strip sets in awhile and now I'm wishing I hadn't had that thought. Pretty sure I tore some stuff up.

Bench press/preacher curl/med ball situps (3 rounds stripping 3 plates)
          Cable fly/BB curl/incline leg raise (2 rounds stripping 3 plates)
          Seated wide grip chest press/arm blaster curls (2 rounds stripping 3 plates)

Back and legs tomorrow.

Comment

putting in the work this morning...

I would encourage ANYONE that is struggling with their health to begin a body weight routine. As you build endurance and stamina...you will be amazed at the transformation.

Not just physically but your overall health.

Burpees
            navy seals
            air squats
            flipper feet

just do 50 a day for a week and see how you feel!

Comment

Legs were only 85-90% (those sprints really have the quads going...) but still knocked out a solid leg day.

20 mins of stairs level 14 for warm up (going to have to bump it to lvl 15 here soon)

DB Rdls // Body Squats // Landmines
              BB Squats up to 300' with a DS
              BB DL up to 435' (failed)
              Leg raises

lots of high knees mixed in for the HR

76 mins /// 1150 cals /// 159 BPM

Back and Bi's tomorrow

Comment

Chest, shoulders and triceps dome today…

Hope to get a run in later

Comment

4 min ice bath at 58' first thing this morning

Back and Bi's scheduled for Lunch.

Hope everyone makes it today! Already 75 days into the new year to make changes!

Comment

Rode 30 miles at 15 mph and 1,200 ft elev.

Comment

Making today a rest day.

Comment

Been getting our workouts in after we eat and put the baby down.

Haven’t gotten any runs in lately, but have been getting some great Peleton rides in, need to get back to running also tho

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          4 min ice bath at 58' first thing this morning

Back and Bi's scheduled for Lunch.

Hope everyone makes it today! Already 75 days into the new year to make changes!
                          Awesome back and Bi’s workout.

Mañana is chest and tri’s I believe and hopefully the legs aren’t complete jello and can do a run and sprints on Sunday!

Comment

Currently in the middle of chest and tri’s. Feel solid but I can’t get my HR up for anything.

Comment

2023 Workout Accountability Thread!

Rode 55 miles with 2,320 ft of elevation from Hico to Hamilton and back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well…. Went to the rodeo yesterday and spent way too much time at the wine garden….

Needless to say I consumed entirely too much food and alcohol…. But as long as I finish today strong I should still have a solid week on the calorie track.

About to do an ice bath and then hopefully here in a hour or two it warms up 5-10 more degrees and I’ll hit the track. Legs are pretty dang sore but going to give it a whirl.

Comment

Working...
                                X