No announcement yet.

David Harkins (Snakelover) Memorial Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early on when I first connected with TBH, I would share photos and David always responded, as I did on his photography posts. I always enjoyed trading comments, insight and advice with him in the photography section of forum.
    I never met David face to face but know he was a good person to many here.
    He will be missed but his presence here will be felt and remembered for a long time.
    May David rest in peace and our Lord comfort his family.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

One of the finest. He'll be sorely missed.

Godspeed brother

Comment

RIP David.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang it David. We were all praying for a miracle. RIP brother.

Comment

Very sorry to hear it and prayers up to Mindy and the rest of the family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Very Sad, RIP

Comment

I intentionally stayed off his other thread cuz I don't deal well with these type things. Reminds me I need to reach out to a another friend before I can't.

Cut too short !

Comment

I did not know him but hate to see anyone cut off that young. Prayers for his friends and family.

Comment

Prayers for the family and may he rest in peace.

Comment

A few years ago, I drove to Garland for a memorial service.
                        I got there and no one was there. The service was the NEXT Saturday.
                        Don't pull a Mindy. David's service is NEXT Saturday, March 11.

With great sorrow but everlasting gratitude, the Harkins family share the passing of our beloved David Lynn Harkins on Monday, February 27, 2023, at the age 61 after a courageous battle with glioblastoma. When Davids parents announced their pregnancy, his great grandmother made a declaration of her own His name

Thank you all so very much for your warm words and memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin M View Post

With great sorrow but everlasting gratitude, the Harkins family share the passing of our beloved David Lynn Harkins on Monday, February 27, 2023, at the age 61 after a courageous battle with glioblastoma. When Davids parents announced their pregnancy, his great grandmother made a declaration of her own His name

That's one of the most beautiful obituaries that I've ever read. RIP Mr. Harkins.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Great man . Rest in peace .

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin M View Post

Beautiful Mindy!

Comment

Working...
                                X