No announcement yet.

White bass 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit creeks today with the boy.. 1 small on rooster tail.. he was hung up, btw..

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

We wore em out at kickapoo before that cold weather came in last week. Water temp dropped almost 10 degrees and that shut them down. Sunday we fished a creek going into tawakoni and had no problem catching them. Fair amount of folks out but nobody seemed to be catching them like we were. I think they were using too big of baits and not moving enough. Everyone seemed to sit in one spot. We would work our way up the creek until we caught one. Then we would catch 5 or 10 before that spot slowed down. Then we would keep working our way up the creek. We only kept bigger fish and had 25 on the stringer in about an hour and a half, between the 2 of us. We probably through back 20 or more.

Comment

Caught 29 fish in a couple of hours at Lake Houston Park (Peach creek) yesterday but only one over 10".

Comment

Went looking for them yesterday and they weren’t up the creek in numbers yet

Comment

The rivers Around here don’t have enough water. Lampasas river at stillhouse lake is so low you can land a bush plane out there. Colorado river at Bend pretty bad as well.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              The rivers Around here don’t have enough water. Lampasas river at stillhouse lake is so low you can land a bush plane out there. Colorado river at Bend pretty bad as well.
              That's been my fear with my other spots.

I'm probably going Monday. Either up a creek or big boat and bassin

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                That's been my fear with my other spots.

I'm probably going Monday. Either up a creek or big boat and bassin

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                Pat and Taylor wore them green fish out today on Conroe today! Of course I was working lol

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  Pat and Taylor wore them green fish out today on Conroe today! Of course I was working lol
                  I saw that. Seems the boat caught more with Taylor on the boat.............

Comment

Sure could use a lot more rain. But also thankful for what we get.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

White bass

White bass
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jhunter77 View Post
                        White bass
                        Thats already 90% a meme

Comment

Anyone catching the whites on lake Whitney up the rivers yet? I went up the Nolan last Friday and didn’t even get so much as a bump. Water temps were right around 51 degrees and the water was pretty dirty.

Comment

90% meme

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Thats already 90% a meme

He's making the same face I do after fileting and cutting all the blood lines out. Lol

Comment

Doggone good

[ATTACH]1120760[/ATTACH]

Comment

Nothing too it!

Nothing to it!

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                                [ATTACH]1120760[/ATTACH]
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X