No announcement yet.

2023 Workout Accountability Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed yesterday, but got chest and back done this morning. It was a good one. Dadgum gym was HOT this morning too. I bet I sweat a gallon! 5X5 supersets hitting it heavy this morning.

Seated wide grip chest press/bilateral lat pull down
    Bench press/neutral grip body weight pullups
    Incline bench on smith machine/low row supinated grip
    DB chest fly/Neutral grip lat pulldown

Some kinda cardio and abs are the medicine for tomorrow.

Comment

Back and Bi’s done this morning!

Shoulders and core tomorrow (going to try and find 1-2 new core exercises to mix in)

Comment

Headed in for shoulders and core

Comment

Back and cardio was yesterday. My endurance and physical conditioning has increased so much, that it’s becoming a workout just to get my heart rate up. Lol.

Gonna take a day off the weights today and just do cardio at some point. I’m 0.1 away from weekly goal and sitting up in bed this morning my back popped like it broke in half and I just fell back down…. No spasm, but it told me to stop. Working around injuries SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Headed in for shoulders and core
            Threw around some solid weight today but honest was feeling pretty "meh". Tried sleeping in but forced myself to go!

Comment

Arms and core done today after making yesterday a rest day… felt like I am finally getting over the head cold/sinus issues today so hopefully I can get after a bit harder going forward…

Comment

Haven't posted in a few days. Been hitting it hard and trying to lose what i can. Had a hard leg day yesterday and took the day off to donate plasma. Lol. Be back at it in the morning.

Comment

Walking in for legs!

Lessssss get ittttt!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Walking in for legs!

Lessssss get ittttt!!!!
                    If you can walk out, you didn't do it right! LOL!

Got in this morning for arms and legs. Skipped yesterday due to an early work assignment. 5X5 supersets

Preacher curl/cable pushdown/seated leg curl
                    BB curl/overhead rope extension/leg extension
                    Weighted dips/supersquat/hammer curl bar over preacher bench
                    Hip abduction/overhead cable curl/bilateral cable pulldown

Comment

20.2 lbs down since Jan 1. Plan to ease into a leg workout today and see how it feels. Probably go for more stimulation instead of devastation

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                        20.2 lbs down since Jan 1. Plan to ease into a leg workout today and see how it feels. Probably go for more stimulation instead of devastation
                        Congrats! 20 #s is impressive… are you doing a specific diet or did you just clean up what you eat?

Comment

Cleaned up, and portion control… which comes easy when cleaned up

Comment

Chest, back and core done… hope to get some cardio later

Comment

I guess it’s time to roll out of bed and get it done…..

Letssss gooooo

Comment

Got legs and cardio done about 7-8:00 last night. Plans for chest this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X