No announcement yet.

2023 Workout Accountability Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rode 20 miles last night with the rode guys while I was on my gravel bike.

Comment

Still at it. Chest & triceps with cardio yesterday and hit 200.0 on the scale this morning. Gonna knock off a few calories and see if I can’t keep the weight dropping. Shooting for 198 by Saturday am.

Back and biceps at some point today

Comment

Hit it pretty hard yesterday for chest and back with the max reps for time workout that I did last week. Got my 5X5 done this morning despite getting tot he gym a little late. Arms and legs supersets.

Preacher curl/cable pushdown pronated grip/prone leg curl
        BB curl/overhead rope extension/leg extension
        Hammer curl bar over preacher seat/hip abduction/weighted dips
        Single arm cable pulldown/spider curls/bells of steel squat
        Overhead cable curl strip set (just for giggles)

Chest and back 5X5 tomorrow.

Comment

Got shoulders and traps done yesterday along with some core work…

Knocked out arms and 45 minutes of cardio today

Comment

Back in for the first time in a week! Not looking forward to how this workout is going to feel…. Lol

Comment

Cardio only today is on my schedule. Officially under 200 lbs again!

Comment

Got it in this morning...300 navy seals in 25 minutes...I'm toast

Comment

Made today a rest day. I may be going back to a 4 day split, but haven't quite made up my mind yet.

Comment

Doing pretty good this week after last week being a wash.

Sunday Ran 2.82 miles in 30 minutes and did my chest workout
                    Monday ran 2.86 Miles in 30 Minutes followed up with leg day
                    Tuesday I took off as I left the house at 0400 to go to Dallas for meetings for the day
                    Wednesday ran 2.87 Miles in 30 minutes and followed it up with Bis and Tris

Comment

Legs done earlier today

Comment

Been sick so I'm late to the party. I'm adjusting my diet to cut weight. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu 4 days a week is my goal with moderate weight lifting in-between.

Comment

Got a big workout today in my MAPS Anabolic program. Next one will be Saturday with the smaller trigger sessions in between.

Comment

I actually had a decent nights sleep which doesn't happen very often so I did not interrupt that lol

Lunch time is back and Bi's

Comment

Back at it today and am thankful yesterday was a rest day. Chest and back supersets 5X5 and went heavy today.

Bench press/t-bar row
                              Seated wide grip chest press/low row supinated grip
                              Incline DB chest press/Lat pull down neutral grip
                              DB fly/overhead lat pull

Arms and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Have been traveling for work but haven't missed a workout yet. 3 mile run this morning, back and biceps tonight. I hate hotel gyms.

Comment

Working...
                                X