X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chest and back done

Comment

Good luck everyone!

Full body work outs for me each day. Holding right around 200 and really just wanting to maintain that weight, but drop body fat percentage by a few percent.

Comment

I've been doing the keto diet for years now. Been steady 195 for the last 7 years. At 65, I figure going to the gym 3 times a week is good for me. Can't do races etc due to hip deformity.

Comment

Ive been hitting the gym at the fire house pretty regular, peloton at home and just started back on Keto. Last time in Keto i lost 50#’s. Since gained back about 20 so its time to do it again.

Comment

Sleep sucked last night. I woke up at 1218 AM and my mind started churning about work and other things. I didn't go back to sleep until close to 330. Alarm goes off at 0345 so I turned the alarm off.

I'll get it tomorrow.

Comment

Didn't post in last years thread, but went from 230 to 170 last year. Back up to 190 from a 4 month bulk, time to start dropping the weight again. Chest, Tris, and shoulders done this morning, will get a few miles in this afternoon after work.

Comment

Great to see the early involvement!

I really did not care to go this morning after a terrible nights sleep but made it in for legs this AM and feeling solid after.

Tomorrow should be cardio and core but wont be surprised if I change it to chest and tri's if feeling solid.

Comment

I'm in. Training to run the Cowtown half marathon at the end of February. Had a good long run yesterday but I feel it this morning.

Comment

Fizzled off the last 4 months of 2022 being busy with life and hunting. Starting 2023 off where I left off. My goal is to be in the best shape I’ve ever been in come August as I’ve got some big plans.

Started a winter challenge on the 21st of December, 500 miles by March 20. My goal is to hit 800 by then, already at 100 so far.

If time allows between hunts, I plan on running my first marathon the end of September.

Comment

Today I wasn't as eager to get out of bed, but got up, did a 15 minute climb ride on the peleton and then got leg day in.

Comment

I'm in too guys. Went this morning for the second time in a few weeks. Have a habitual habit of going hard for 2-4 months and then getting out of it. Tired of the cycle of fat to not as fat to back to fat and over and over. This is my year and I'm gonna stick this one out from now on. Glad to have this accountability.

Comment

60 minute endurance ride on the peloton and then a 3 1/2 mile walk with the wife. Apple Watch shows just over 1800 cal burned.

Comment

Shoulders, Traps and calves yesterday.

Legs and arms later today.

Comment

No recollection of snoozing my alarms but didn't roll out of bed until 7am so no AM workout for me.

Will try and make a jog happen this evening and probably for the best instead of going to the gym where I would want to switch to chest and tris which is not needed. Also I can feel my body adjusting to the healthier eating from the last 4-5 days and it is not a fan of it at all lol

Good luck to everyone today!

Comment

The good part about attending the fire chiefs meeting last night is they FEED GOOD! The bad part is I felt like a busted can of biscuits when I hit the gym this morning. On the flip side, I slept well and was ready to tear some stuff up!

Chest and back supersets 5X5 near one rep max heavy. Feels good!

Incline bench press/Low row/incline situp
                                Bench press/T-bar row
                                DB fly/lat pull down neutral grip
                                Seated wide grip chest press/low row supinated grip

Arms and legs tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X