Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world cup soccer

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
    The most popular sport in the world but it has the the weakest players? Not a chance.
    Those guys are the elite of sports, other sports players couldn't last 45' on the pitch. 6-10mi per game.

Yes the flopping is bad, but they are just gaming the system. Don't tell me football players do fake injuries to stop momentum or exaggerate pass interference.

And soccer players wouldn’t last two plays on an NFL field, or be able to compete at any other majors, zero. That’s a bad argument. No other sport on the planet can come close to the ridiculousness of floppy soccer players….but basketball princesses come closest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-29-2022, 03:08 PM.

Comment

This has actually been a pretty good match so far.

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
      The most popular sport in the world but it has the the weakest players? Not a chance.
      Those guys are the elite of sports, other sports players couldn't last 45' on the pitch. 6-10mi per game.

Yes the flopping is bad, but they are just gaming the system. Don't tell me football players do fake injuries to stop momentum or exaggerate pass interference.
      He's not wrong in the US, the soccer stars we put up all couldn't hang in the other sports so they end up playing soccer. The rest of the world, well none of them are good at football or baseball to start with so of course soccer is popular. lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        And soccer players wouldn’t last two plays on an NFL field, or be able to compete at any other majors, zero. That’s a bad argument. No other sport on the planet can come close to the ridiculousness of floppy soccer players.

These arguments are completely stupid. A NFL player wouldn’t last on a soccer field, an NBA player couldn’t last in an NHL game, and world champion gymnast Would do terrible in a professional basketball game. And I GUARANTEE you, about 99.99999% of TBH wouldn’t make it any professional sport so let’s continue to discuss elite athletes from our couches.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
          These arguments are completely stupid. A NFL player wouldn’t last on a soccer field, an NBA player couldn’t last in an NHL game, and world champion gymnast Would do terrible in a professional basketball game. And I GUARANTEE you, about 99.99999% of TBH wouldn’t make it any professional sport so let’s continue to discuss elite athletes from our couches.
          mic drop, well put.

Comment

Burnadell - who's winning the game? What kinda popcorn are you munching?

Comment

Looks to me like the ref is pulling for the USA…. We suck the second half..

Comment

USA just won

1-0.

Comment

WE won!!!
                  Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
                  mic drop, well put.

Comment

I hope the Iranian players are allowed to geaux home after this loss!

Comment

I know nothing bout kick ball but seems to me there should be a fence around the field to help keep the ball from going out of bounds so much.

Comment

That was an intense last few minutes!

USA!

Comment

USA! nice work. hope pulisic is healthy for the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            USA! nice work. hope pulisic is healthy for the next game.
                            He will be just fine. A little magic spray and good to go. Best $5.50 in the training world.

$5.50
                            Cold Spray is the Magic Spray that Instantly Treats Injuries

Cold Spray is probably most well known as the magic spray that athletic trainers apply to soccer players after they are injured on the field. Within seconds a gruesome injury seems to go away right before the fans very eyes and the player is right back in the thick of the action. This product of course is not actually magic, it is in often nothing more than an over the counter aerosol cold spray that you can buy off the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                              He will be just fine. A little magic spray and good to go. Best $5.50 in the training world.

$5.50
                              Cold Spray is the Magic Spray that Instantly Treats Injuries

Cold Spray is probably most well known as the magic spray that athletic trainers apply to soccer players after they are injured on the field. Within seconds a gruesome injury seems to go away right before the fans very eyes and the player is right back in the thick of the action. This product of course is not actually magic, it is in often nothing more than an over the counter aerosol cold spray that you can buy off the shelf.
                              Did you even watch the game? He literally got a knee to the nuts at full speed. Don’t care what country you’re from or what sport you play, we’re all equal when it comes to that. Lol

Comment

Great game...need #10 to heal up by Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X