Got another big 6 to chase this year.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      Good lord you found the mother load!
      Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
      Wild Pear
      Originally posted by Mountaineer View Post
      Yup. Persimmon leaves are longer and thinner and the fruit is more orange with a teardrop bottom. The persimmon bark is also dark and rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yall are awesomeness as the old landowner thought it was possibly a crabapple.....which I did not think it would be. I ate two of them and PEAR flesh was definitely part of it. I just never perceived it to be wild pear......which is super cool.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Those are big deer. Tony, that 8 gonna be mid 40s or better.

I agree, we were literally talking about that this morning. He’s very similar frame wise to a 142” 8 my wife killed we were all surprised how big he was once he hit the dirt. I feel if someone gets him down uno will be the same

Comment

Surprise backyard buck showed up. I was just hoping for does to keep my daughter interested. Guess I'll be drinking coffee with my rifle come season
          Attached Files

Comment

Had 2 good ones show up this past week on our place in polk county. Too bad I won’t be able to get back out there for another couple of weeks. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post

Had 2 good ones show up this past week on our place in polk county. Too bad I won’t be able to get back out there for another couple of weeks. Fingers crossed.

If you need help' I'm available. Those are nice lookin'.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                Surprise backyard buck showed up. I was just hoping for does to keep my daughter interested. Guess I'll be drinking coffee with my rifle come season

Nice dude!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8D88EB56-3554-4B34-9726-A2B0126A6C89.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	24695822

My new spot is looking promising already

Comment

Nice bucks! Man that 6 is awesome.

Uno is a fine buck! Big bodied rascal.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                      [ATTACH]1105518[/ATTACH]

My new spot is looking promising already
                      You must be living right!

Comment

[ATTACH]1105666[/ATTACH]

How old do y’all think. This is my new spot. In reality it’s around 40 acres huntable. According to onx it is 70 total. Not sure of pressure around me. Shoot him or grow him? I should have access to this place for years to come but no guarantee as with any place and is he even 13 lol. I figure he is 14

Comment

Looks like a 3 year old. Man he’s rocking that one brow tine. He could turn into a rock star if the pressure isn’t to bad. Looks like you’ve stumbled up on a good sleeper place.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            Looks like a 3 year old. Man he’s rocking that one brow tine. He could turn into a rock star if the pressure isn’t to bad.
                            You and I think alot alike I feel same on age and potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Yall are awesomeness as the old landowner thought it was possibly a crabapple.....which I did not think it would be. I ate two of them and PEAR flesh was definitely part of it. I just never perceived it to be wild pear......which is super cool.
                              Just a heads up to ya, since your looking for persimmon: DONT pull fruit off tree and eat it!!!!! You will need an iv to replenish moisture in your mouth to spit it out. Lol

Pick em off ground and make sure they are squishy. If firm DONT EAT!

Comment

At 12:45am “Main Event” finally came home to his winter range! Haven’t seen him since that 1 day almost 2 miles away

Comment

Working...
                                X