Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a trophy 10 year old? Wow!!!!!!@

Comment

Congratulations on a beautiful ram. Get you some rest and relaxation, then we'll get the rest of the story.

Comment

Beautiful ram! Congrats!

Comment

Awesome, congrats!

Comment

Good luck and go get him!

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
              congrats Doc, he is a beauty! Its a huge achievement to get the grandslam, and you are already 1 desert sheet on your way to your second slam! Just incentive for the future .

I have thought about it. I always thought about trying to kill a bigger stone. Now I would love a bigger rocky. I apply for 8 sheep tags each year in the states and think I have 16 points for most of them and 8-9 for a couple more. I might draw a sheep tag or two before I hang it up. I also think a California bighorn would be a fun hunt. You never know!!! I have polar bear in April and then all that is left that I can get is Alaskan barren ground caribou towards the superslam. I definitely want to kill a brown bear with a bow and a central barren ground caribou. Maybe a mountain goat. There are some hunts left to do!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats Doc! Another huge accomplishment in the books. Thanks as always for dragging us along.

Comment

You are the envy of every hunter period Doc. You are the MAN. Super congrats.

Comment

Beautiful, congrats.

Comment

Proud for you sir.

Congrats on a fine animal.

Rwc

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful ram. Looking forward to the recap.

Comment

Looks like a huge amount of work has paid off.

Congrats on that beauty.

J

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                                The most physical and hardest hunt of my life. Back to the main camp. It’s been an amazing ride!!!!!! Let me get back to civilization for a full recap.

Every inch is written on your face!!!!!!! Great job sir. How close were you able to get on any of the stalks?
                                Originally posted by docmay View Post
                                I have thought about it. I always thought about trying to kill a bigger stone. Now I would love a bigger rocky. I apply for 8 sheep tags each year in the states and think I have 16 points for most of them and 8-9 for a couple more. I might draw a sheep tag or two before I hang it up. I also think a California bighorn would be a fun hunt. You never know!!! I have polar bear in April and then all that is left that I can get is Alaskan barren ground caribou towards the superslam. I definitely want to kill a brown bear with a bow and a central barren ground caribou. Maybe a mountain goat. There are some hunts left to do!!!!

Bingeaux! Yep the addicition is REAL........regrettably I am in the full throws of not even getting close to being cured!

Comment

Working...
                                X