Any TBH Billiards Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
    I haven’t played a serious game in 10-15 years only a handful of friendly ones since then. I would be interested in taking 3 on the wire for a few sets of 9 ball with a decent player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mad hatter offered that for 500 dollar sets. I'm talking 8ball .

I bet he plays little 9 ball too.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Mad hatter offered that for 500 dollar sets. I'm talking 8ball .

You ever make it into Dfw?

Comment

I never really played for money or anything. Just played to pass time and have fun. Lately though I have been playing a lot more. I usually play at least 7 rounds every evening and some times most of the night. My 8 yo is getting pretty good too.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
          You ever make it into Dfw?

I think he is up around longview so not too far for yall to get together

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I'm coming I promise.
              Just saw your above post .
              I'm willing to bet $500 a set, 3 on the wire as a starting point, we adjust by 1 game after each set.
              Or we can lock up $1000-$1500, and play the same game, best of 5 sets, that way someone is guaranteed to win something.
              Right now me and Fatreddrum are hopping like our asses are catching.
              We have a ton of work, and the weather has us backed up in bad way atm.
              We just spent a week, with 400 people without service.
              Divide that by 7, it's a lot of cussings, some of them more than once .
              Do I have your number?

Comment

I dont care to make a marathon out of it. I'll take a set race to ten, three on the wire for 1,000 bucks. I'm not a monster, just a solid player and thats about all I wanna lose in a day. If you want more i am sure i can see up as many games as you are looking for though while you are here after we get done.

How about this sunday afternoon at 2pm?

Comment

Who won?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
                    Who won?
                    I was there but no hatter.

Comment

I've been watching some Efren Bata Reyes youtube videos recently. Thought I knew something about pool and could be competitive. OMG he is fun to watch. Takes it to a whole other level

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                        I've been watching some Efren Bata Reyes youtube videos recently. Thought I knew something about pool and could be competitive. OMG he is fun to watch. Takes it to a whole other level
                        I had the pleasure of chatting with him a bit and watching him play several years ago in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                          He is fun to watch. Probably several folks better than him right now but he gets up there free stroking. I love his style.

Comment

Did this game ever take place or did Mad Hatter no show again?

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                              Did this game ever take place or did Mad Hatter no show again?
                              It never took place. I think he said he got really behind on work.

Comment

I picked up an 11.8 cuetec cynergy carbon fiber shaft today for a Lucado butt and it feels and plays amazing. If you’ve been contemplating the switch, go for it. I put it off a long time and finally but the bullet. Compared it with the Revo and felt better as well as the white ferrel helped to stay on target better than the black fwiw. This post may fall into oblivion but wanted to share just in case.

Comment

Working...
                                X