Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penny stocks anyone

OTC has been awesome lately. Anyone trade the penny stocks?

I have a pink sheet or two now. Very Good Food and Planet 13. Both are longer holds than you guys that try and turn and burn them

Comment

Your penny stocks are way more expensive than mine. Mine are actually under a penny. I only turn if its a good profit.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        I have a pink sheet or two now. Very Good Food and Planet 13. Both are longer holds than you guys that try and turn and burn them
        Very Good Food for me also. I have a feeling it will be a monster in some time

Comment

Ocgn. In phase three of vaccine trials but looks very promising. 800% increase in the last week

Comment

Who is OTC? Tools? Just curious

Comment

BP - I have a small position 300 shares. I need to increase my position and waiting for it to run like Tattoo Chef. I may increase my position tomorrow. Glad this thread was posted

Comment

BP - I have a small position 300 shares. I need to increase my position and waiting for it to run like Tattoo Chef. I may increase my position tomorrow. Glad this thread was posted
                Yea I’m close to that. Got 400 a little bit back but likely run that up to couple thousand shares before long

Comment

BP? Got a specific name for that one?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                    Very Good Food for me also. I have a feeling it will be a monster in some time
                    What’s the ticker? I’ll give the options a look see. Maybe I can drive up the stock.

Comment

CBBT- up 200% in 2 weeks
                      HWKE- gotta play the waves with this one

Comment

Zenf

Graphene, check it out. Will be the next Tesla

Comment

TSNP and SEGI for me. TSNP ticker will be changing soon since HUMBL purchased them.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                            Zenf

Graphene, check it out. Will be the next Tesla
                            Was just reading about graphene fly rods the other day. Interesting technology, will be used in medical, industrial, automotive, all kinds of gear as well.
                            Last edited by SharpEnd; 12-28-2020, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                              CBBT- up 200% in 2 weeks
                              HWKE- gotta play the waves with this one
                              I got in CBBT over a month ago. Should continue up. NECA, SANP, SFOR are all killin it for me. SFIO and WDLF are my long term holds. Look into them.

Comment

Working...
                              X