Best Hamburgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    My pic was on the wall of JC's in Allen until they took them down. Ate the challenge and my pic was next to the Man vs. Food guy.

My all time favorite is Country Burger in Plano. Been eating there since it opened in '75 I believe.

New York Hill in Thurber is top notch, but everything there is good.

JCs, Allen ... I work in Allen, have saw the store, may have to try it out.

Comment

Woodys, Mineral Wells

Comment

Very best is Fuglers on 154 between Harleton and Marshall, Bubba Burger.
        Then Jucy’s Longview
        Then Butcher Shop Longview

Comment

Adding Willow Creek Cafe in Mason. Huge and very good burgers. Be hungry, they feed you!

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
            Very best is Fuglers on 154 between Harleton and Marshall, Bubba Burger.
            Then Jucy’s Longview
            Then Butcher Shop Longview
            I have been meaning to eat at Fuglers, but just can’t seem to be near there at eating time!

Comment

Jucy's - Longview/Tyler
              Butcher Shop - Longview

Comment

Originally posted by 3whunt View Post
                Most of the Denton area joints have been covered. I’m a fan of paradise burgers just south of town at 407 and 35W. Not a fan of Denton county hamburger at all. LSA is good too. I sure miss the burgers at Earls at crossroads. They are still ok, but not like the ones 15 years ago. Looking forward to trying RGs burgers. I’ve never even heard of that place. Best burger ever was served to me in Platora Co. it might have just been the hunger though. It was huge and **** good.
                Smoked Garlic Jalapeño Bacon Cheddar Burger at Roosters in Denton is a pretty good burger too. he homemade chips are good but I always sub in rooster tails.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  I have been meaning to eat at Fuglers, but just can’t seem to be near there at eating time!
                  I try to plan fishing trips to Murvaul on occassion for that reason! Burger and pie! Kinda like Tiffany's at Fork! Not sure if the burgers are that good at either one or they just taste better at the lake and with pie!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    I try to plan fishing trips to Murvaul on occassion for that reason! Burger and pie! Kinda like Tiffany's at Fork! Not sure if the burgers are that good at either one or they just taste better at the lake and with pie!
                    I think you are confused. Fuglers is halfway between Harleton and Marshall, quite a ways from Murvaul.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Fred's Ft Worth

Comment

Dan's in Buda.

I guess we need to determine burger type. I'm just referring to regular burger joints not gourmet burgers.

For the latter Centerpoint Station in San Marcos is hard to beat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Alamo Springs Cafe- Fredericksburg/sisterdale
                          Bobby J’s- Helotes
                          Last edited by diamond10x; 12-10-2019, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Dan's in Buda.

I guess we need to determine burger type. I'm just referring to regular burger joints not gourmet burgers.

For the latter Centerpoint Station in San Marcos is hard to beat.

What the hail is a gourmet burger??? Is that similar to gourmet BBQ???

Comment

Originally posted by brettcs View Post
                              Tookie's in Kemah, TX
                              Very good, but now they have Tookie's Seafood. We go there often for decent seafood...

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                What the hail is a gourmet burger??? Is that similar to gourmet BBQ???
                                Big, fancy, expensive. Not an average counter service burger joint.

Comment

Working...
                                X