Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Yes sir. Still kickin'!
    Good to know. I'll have to get by there next time I'm down that way.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Most of the Denton area joints have been covered. I’m a fan of paradise burgers just south of town at 407 and 35W. Not a fan of Denton county hamburger at all. LSA is good too. I sure miss the burgers at Earls at crossroads. They are still ok, but not like the ones 15 years ago. Looking forward to trying RGs burgers. I’ve never even heard of that place. Best burger ever was served to me in Platora Co. it might have just been the hunger though. It was huge and **** good.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
        Good to know. I'll have to get by there next time I'm down that way.

Bill retired according to my brother. He ate in there the other day and said it's still good. Fries are outstanding. It's been a bit since I've been there.

Comment

In my neck of the woods, it would be Back Door Cafe in Roosevelt.

Overall, I’d probably have to go with Alamo Springs Cafe outside of Fredericksburg.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A lot of good places mentioned that I know, but the Dairy Mart in Mineral Wells is pretty good. And, another vote for Tommy's in Ft Worth!

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
              I mentioned it in my earlier post...is it still around? Haven't had a clown burger in 30 years. It used to be in Haltom city. The chili cheese burger was the best greasy burger I ever had!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ACC1704B-430D-4011-B374-B0003250B1CB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	24601016
              To shady for me.

Comment

Many good ones already mentioned. My list would be in no specific order.

Dairy Mart in Columbus grease run down your arms good
                Southwells on Holcomb in Houston
                Malt shop north of Anna or Melissa
                Tookies in Seabrook
                Stomps in Bayview is pretty good too.

I am sure I will think of more.

Comment

In no particular order:

Pete's Burger, Porter, TX

Burger Tex, Austin, TX

Dairy Mart, Columbus, TX

Woody's, Mineral Wells, TX

Dyers, Memphis, TN

Comment

I’d like to invite y’all to try Walkers Cafe on the square downtown Madisonville, give me a heads up you’re stopping in and I’ll probably buy.

Comment

Angry Dog in Dallas. I have had burgers all over the country but have yet to have a restaurant top their burger. Simple, thick, delicious burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                        Herds
                        JC’s burgers
                        Burger House
                        Kincaids

And there is a lil hole in the wall burger place in Cleburne that is good too.
                        My pic was on the wall of JC's in Allen until they took them down. Ate the challenge and my pic was next to the Man vs. Food guy.

My all time favorite is Country Burger in Plano. Been eating there since it opened in '75 I believe.

New York Hill in Thurber is top notch, but everything there is good.

Comment

For you guys who think $15 is pricey, my wife and I were recently in Iceland, decided to try the burgers at an “American “ food place. We split a small order of wings, each had a burger with fries and a glass of wine each, $78 US Dollars.

Comment

MacKensie's BBQ in Madisonville: double meat, double cheese, all the way

Comment

Double meat double cheese from Herd Burger in Jacksboro! Haven't had one of those in ages! Used to like the original Kinkaids as well. Haven't been to any of the new ones.

Comment

Weezy's in Blossom is one of the better burgers I've had.

Comment

Working...
                                X