Rice Bran Powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rice Bran Powder

A new guy on our lease says he used to use Rice Bran Powder on a lease he was on in Arkansas. Does any one use it or have you tried?

I think they sell it in 40 lb bags in Walmart.

It works

Comment

Always had very good luck with it. Usually take a coffee can of it out when I am going to hunt, they seem to find it well.

Comment

its great. you'll see.

Comment

It works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rice Bran Powder

This deer likes it, along with all the other deer at my place

Last edited by junior; 10-18-2019, 10:03 PM.

Comment

I used to use it , I mixed it with corn I put in a home made trough feeder. Deer seemed to like it just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Do a search....tons of threads on rice bran. One of the best deer attractants there is IMO. Just gotta stay with it for a while and they will eventually take to it.

Comment

Interesting. I have seen walmart carrying it. Will try it next time

Comment

I get it at the feed store, its cheaper than wal mart and it dang sure works

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                      I get it at the feed store, its cheaper than wal mart and it dang sure works
                      I’ve been buying RB for years and never ever have I found it at a feed store cheaper than WM? [emoji848] Granted, WM has only carried it the last 2 years and I actually expect they won’t continue once it’s gone from inventory this time...due to weevils.

Comment

I'm assuming Hogs will hammer the rice bran as well....?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                          I'm assuming Hogs will hammer the rice bran as well....?

Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            I’ve been buying RB for years and never ever have I found it at a feed store cheaper than WM? [emoji848] Granted, WM has only carried it the last 2 years and I actually expect they won’t continue once it’s gone from inventory this time...due to weevils.
                            Dang, is that a recent picture? It was around $5 last year.

Comment

Rice bran mixed with sweet feed is hard to beat to attract deer .

Comment

Working...
                              X