X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sailor View Post
    nice...…..really nice...….
    pleated interior ?
    No sir. I'm undecided as of now to be honest. Pulling the fuel tank out of the cab and getting bucket seats are on the list. I'm not looking for a show truck...just a very fast nice one.

Comment

Nice "Farm Truck" lol. I had 69 in high school, but it was a fleet side.

Comment

Very nice sir. My Dad was a master at rebuilding both cars and trucks and he did a 69 like that in 4 wheel drive when I was a kid. The whole neighborhood would come over and watch him rev the engine on Saturday mornings. ���� You just could not hear that thing run enough. Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
          Truck has a 400 small block in it and was not running when I purchased it. Pulled and cleaned the tank out (there was all kinda crap in there), new plugs, fuel pump and carburetor and she was up and running. Installed a 4/6 drop, disc brakes all the way around, 411 posi and put new wheels and tires on her. Guy came out to the house and tinted the windows.
          Had a 72 stepside shaved the door handles and put the gas cap in the bed of the truck and covered with bed cover looked sharp. That's a good looking ride and very nice work!!

Comment

Looks awesome. My dream truck body style. I will own one someday. Always find another toy I would rather have.

Comment

No sir. I'm undecided as of now to be honest. Pulling the fuel tank out of the cab and getting bucket seats are on the list. I'm not looking for a show truck...just a very fast nice one.

The last sentence is how I like vehicles. Looking forward to watching this build. Keep at it, Mitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats the exact model of truck I would love to rebuild

Comment

Looking good sir. Junior says drive it to the social klub so he can valet [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                    Had a 72 stepside shaved the door handles and put the gas cap in the bed of the truck and covered with bed cover looked sharp. That's a good looking ride and very nice work!!
                    Have a Boyd's EFI tank on order (should arrive in a week or so). Going to pull the tank out of the cab and relocate it under the bed. I'm fairly large and need all the room in the cab I can get.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Picked up a 05 4L80E completely rebuilt with shift kit that will handle 800 HP. This is the only part that I've purchased that was actually cheaper then I thought it would be. Have to get sensors, ECM and harness next. We will pull the motor out and clean up the engine compartment in the meantime.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Mr. Whiskers; 04-19-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Looking good sir. Junior says drive it to the social klub so he can valet [emoji16]

I'll let him drive me home next time!

Comment

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll let him drive me home next time!
                            [emoji106]

Comment

Always been my favorite year model, looking great.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                                Always been my favorite year model, looking great.
                                Mine as well sir. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X