Bosque River Deer Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosque River Deer Ranch

My wife and I had a phenomenal time here at Bosque Deer Ranch. This high fenced ranch is in Clifton, Tx and has some huge whitetail and turkey! Huge comfortable blinds and a relaxing lodge. They mainly cater to rifle hunters but can do archery as well. We had multiple easy shots on deer and turkey. In all we saw around 15 deer and 30 turkey. Of those deer one was a huge bruiser buck around 160+ BC! My wife made an awesome shot on her first doe at 80 yards. The doe ran around 40 yards and went down in a small creek. My wife then handed me the gun so I could shoot a doe as well. My shot suffered from a little too much excitement and but I still managed to down a great doe. We loaded up the deer after a few pictures and went to the lodge to skin, clean and quarter our meat. The lodge is a huge converted barn with a large kitchen/dinning area and a huge living/ entertainment area downstairs. The upstairs area has a huge area to relax in and then 4 large bedrooms with a good sized bathroom and shower. Please look up Ryan Hickerson or Bosque Deer Ranch on Facebook for an amazing hunting adventure!
    Attached Files

Congrats, glad y’all had a good time!

Comment

Great times!

Comment

do they have a website?

Comment

No sir no website. You can look them up on Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X