No announcement yet.

Lighted nocks: Pros/cons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a fan. not sure of the brand.. Archery country recommended.

Comment

its great when you dont get a passthrough and run out of blood. pretty easy to spot the arrow glowing when you turn off your lights if its a realitivly open area.

Comment

They are also particularly useful helping you find your arrow when taking a shot from a ground blind. That arrow can go a long way on level thick ground.

One spot I used to hunt backed up to a marsh. The deer would always come out of the marsh so that was the direction I had to shoot. Hit or miss I never would have recovered my arrows without a lighted nock. Find just a couple arrows that you would not have without the lighted nock and they paid for themselves. Arrows and broadheads are expensive.

Comment

I use them and like them

Comment

I like to film all my hunts so I'm a fan. Really helps see the arrow on video.

Comment

Nockturnals are all I have owned and have for about 4-5 years. They work great. I practice with them and hunt with them. They allow me to watch the arrow fly. I released an arrow on a pig last year and as soon as it left the bow I knew it was going to hit right where it needed to be. It helps me see the arrow fly. I shoot the red ones.

Comment

Working...
              X