No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im just trying to give out crypto advice, thats all...sorry for the derailing..

Also note china just banned Bitcoin in many places also, bitcoin has too much power over currencies in which they have nothing to do with eacher in some cases (0% correlation)

We live in a world where Elon Musk can tweet something and it has massive effects on the market, good or bad...that is not stable, most coins live off of that hype and it will come crashing down also...many people confuse crypto as being a stock, its nothing alike

It will be corrected and regulated heavily by alliance countries

XRP>
    XLM>
    GOLD>
    SILVER>

May 21st is a BIGLY HUGLY SEC court hearing

Comment

China banned all crypto the same not just BTC

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        China banned all crypto the same not just BTC
        any thoughts on this ripple/SEC thing tomorrow? is it going to affect other coins? i have read a little on it, but would like some other opinions if you guys have any.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          any thoughts on this ripple/SEC thing tomorrow? is it going to affect other coins? i have read a little on it, but would like some other opinions if you guys have any.
          I honestly have no idea which way it's going to go but very rarely does the government go against itself and it's own interests, regarding money especially, in big litigation cases.

Yes, the SEC has done a poor job representing itself but I don't think it matters. The cynic in me thinks the case will get appealed no matter what and end up in the supreme court. The supreme court will side with the government.

Bitcoin may survive because of the big money at play. There are tons of governments, and big retail investors in that coin. I think the little coins that have been creating all the paper millionaires over night with the various exchanges will go bye-bye. Long term the process for certification will certainly change and coins won't be able to go to market have been created out of thin air. They will implement more of a vetting process like they do with IPO's now.

Right now we all know it's the wild west. If you can afford to invest $25k in a start up coin that gets hot you can become a millionaire in a weeks time. If I ever got that lucky though I wouldn't go to sleep with it in that startup coin. I would transfer to bitcoin in a hurry.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Biggest crypto court date ever, if a market correction is enabled then expect all coins to flush down the toilet and XRP start to rise and especially once its open on all exchanges

Everything has been pro XRP so far with the hearings

Comment

Was a matter of time, banks/government wont roll over that easily.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...eported-to-irs

Was a matter of time, banks/government wont roll over that easily.
                Just need to transfer less than $10k at a time then

Comment

No idea. I just bought $300 for XRP for a total of $1700 in it.

And got like $6-7k in other crypto.

*** backwards now but I knew it was a gamble. Long term thoughts

Comment

At the price its at I'd like to get a couple of hundred $ worth but my platforms (Crypto.com, Robinhood, and Coinbase) don't offer it.

Comment

The 2-3 xrp guys I’ve followed since 2017 are saying the train has left the station and Banks are about to be informed of a system change and the public will be informed at the end of may to sometime in June

XRP will be the standard , every other coin out there will collapse and cease to exist , in which 99% of crypto is speculative gambling

Xrp is different, our country will be using it as a tool to cut out the central banking system

We shall see what takes place

Comment

it would be real nice to see bitcoin break and hold 42k today. real nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Cup View Post
                          The 2-3 xrp guys I’ve followed since 2017 are saying the train has left the station and Banks are about to be informed of a system change and the public will be informed at the end of may to sometime in June

XRP will be the standard , every other coin out there will collapse and cease to exist , in which 99% of crypto is speculative gambling

Xrp is different, our country will be using it as a tool to cut out the central banking system

We shall see what takes place
                          So your 4chan XRP guys believe that the only viable use case for blockchain and cryptoassets going forward will be a centralized global central bank system running on XRP that is controlled by people powerful enough to force all the big banks onto the system, and all the other things running decentralized platforms for smart contracts, NFTs, and everything else will somehow cease to exist because of that?

I know that I'm stupid and all, but that sure seems nonsensical to me.

Comment

Any bets these XRP guys are also knee deep in other nonsense?

Any bets that nothing happens end of May and/or in June?

This is like deja vu LOL But he will be right somehow. Some totally obscure crypto news will come out and he will scream I TOLD YOU! Then here in another 6 months it will still be XRP to take over "soon" Takes time you know... Then again in a year, then 2 years, then 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              So your 4chan XRP guys believe that the only viable use case for blockchain and cryptoassets going forward will be a centralized global central bank system running on XRP that is controlled by people powerful enough to force all the big banks onto the system, and all the other things running decentralized platforms for smart contracts, NFTs, and everything else will somehow cease to exist because of that?

nice awareness of that
                              Last edited by Tin Cup; 05-21-2021, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

Quantum Space Financing

Read up on it

NESARA, read up on it

if you think its hog wash then leave the conversation

if you think you know what those two things are, then keep reading because you obviously don't

Comment

Working...
                                X