Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tin Cup View Post
    I did not lie, i tried to hypothesize the outcome, folks like yourself who do not understand the process should stay away the conversation, you're basically too ignorant too understand, i got so much hate that it carried into my job and social media, someone will pay dearly whoever did so...and yes thats a threat,

I know the end result thats all that matters, you folks on TBH are very stupid...their are some smart folks on here but again, you're very stupid
    This is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Do you want someone to fix the errors in your sentences?

Why would a hobby on TBH carry into your job?
      Its a sentence on a Forum, not an English paper, if you want that i can sure give you Shakespeare but i prefer redneck

anyways, i got in many folks head with a thread...triggered many soft men

Comment

Its a sentence on a Forum, not an English paper, if you want that i can sure give you Shakespeare but i prefer redneck

anyways, i got in many folks head with a thread...triggered many soft men
        Not triggered at all. I just find it funny how you came crawling back

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          This is awesome.
          speaking of triggering soft men...its Smell the Pants himself

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            Not triggered at all. I just find it funny how you came crawling back
            never left, had many backups...i got banned over 20 times on twitter, im prepared on every platform....

Comment

I did not lie, i tried to hypothesize the outcome, folks like yourself who do not understand the process should stay away the conversation, you're basically too ignorant too understand, i got so much hate that it carried into my job and social media, someone will pay dearly whoever did so...and yes thats a threat,

I know the end result thats all that matters, you folks on TBH are very stupid...their are some smart folks on here but again, you're very stupid
              Cuz it sounds like someone on TBH REALLY got into your head haha.

All brought on by yourself. Nobody else. Now I do think it’s a ***** move if someone went to your employer. I’ll agree with you there. That’s crossing a line.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                Cuz it sounds like someone on TBH REALLY got into your head haha.

All brought on by yourself. Nobody else. Now I do think it’s a ***** move if someone went to your employer. I’ll agree with you there. That’s crossing a line.
                what did i bring on myself Nophy8? I was asked by probably 50 plus members and even Mods and EVEN CURRENT MILITARY MEMBERS to stay and keep posting updates, i stated all along that i know the end result, im just trying to figure out when, i never wanted to waste my time with yal but i did

simply incredible you all think it all ended because you think trump lost the election. Pretty much everything ive said is coming true but you're all blind to reality...

You should've stayed away if you didn't understand

wish the thread was still up because the amount of I told you so's is already past 30-40....

Comment

i never wanted to waste my time with yal but i did
                  Why do you go to all the effort of creating new names every time you get banned, just so you can come back and waste more of your valuable time on such a large group of people who are clearly inferior to you in every way and will never be able to comprehend the level of knowledge and wisdom that you posses? Seems like you should write us off as the hopelessly lost causes that we obviously are and just go on with your superior life without us.

I mean, I know I'm stupid and everything, and I'll never understand things as only you can. But I think if I were the only guy that truly gets it, that's what I'd do. It's gotta be frustrating for you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      Why do you go to all the effort of creating new names every time you get banned, just so you can come back and waste more of your valuable time on such a large group of people who are clearly inferior to you in every way and will never be able to comprehend the level of knowledge and wisdom that you posses? Seems like you should write us off as the hopelessly lost causes that we obviously are and just go on with your superior life without us.

I mean, I know I'm stupid and everything, and I'll never understand things as only you can. But I think if I were the only guy that truly gets it, that's what I'd do. It's gotta be frustrating for you.
                      Yes I'm certainly superior to you, thanks for noticing Shame

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

and nice of you too choose wording out of context so you can say what you want, cmon Shame..lets do better shame

Comment

and nice of you too choose wording out of context so you can say what you want, cmon Shame..lets do better shame
                          I'm sorry. I'm trying to do better. But I'm afraid I'll never be able to live up to your level of superiority. Be patient with me, please. I'm doing the best I can with what little I have to work with here.

Comment

Interesting turn of events lol

Comment

what did i bring on myself Nophy8? I was asked by probably 50 plus members and even Mods and EVEN CURRENT MILITARY MEMBERS to stay and keep posting updates, i stated all along that i know the end result, im just trying to figure out when, i never wanted to waste my time with yal but i did

simply incredible you all think it all ended because you think trump lost the election. Pretty much everything ive said is coming true but you're all blind to reality...

You should've stayed away if you didn't understand

wish the thread was still up because the amount of I told you so's is already past 30-40....
                              So I only thought Trump lost the election.. I guess he's still President then according to you?

So what happened with your job? I didn't understand in the other post about the hate spilling over into your job.

You seem to be very bitter that none of your predictions came true. You could just try to make new predictions instead of acting like some came true when everyone here knows none did.

What's this end result and when will it happen? I can guess the answer but figured I'd ask.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                                Interesting turn of events lol
                                Always is .
                                Hopefully this ole girl don't derail too bad.
                                Everybody bring it in for a group hug

Comment

Working...
                                X