No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think people just like buying and selling this stuff and it will rise again. If I had more in my account I would be buying the fall. best time to buy is when people are running out the door.

Comment

I ain't buying back in until Ethereum hits $75 again!

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        I ain't buying back in until Ethereum hits $75 again!
        I'm guessing you won't be buying anymore Ethereum

Comment

Man its ugly now!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            Similar to the Q guys, huh? Ol' GG just keeps coming back with new names every time he gets banned.
            Not sure what you're talking about ''Shame''

Comment

Originally posted by roygarcia54 View Post
              Honestly lol XRP is the only good crypto apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Aye, its the most balanced crypto on the market, and has the best tech that provides security...the market will be sliced up

ive been investing on crypto since 2012, made quite a bit on bitcoin, bitcoins corruption of the market has gone to far and its created other corrupt coins that cause too much manipulation, ive been on xrp since 2017 and its day is finally about to come

124,000 xrp in my wallet

Comment

Originally posted by tin cup View Post
                not sure what you're talking about ''shame''
                [ATTACH]1050178[/ATTACH]

Comment

Similar to the Q guys, huh? Ol' GG just keeps coming back with new names every time he gets banned.
                  and by the way Shame i created a dozen names, Michael or whatever Mod it was falsely banned me the first time for a lie that he or someone else made up, they said they could trace me, extremely hilarious that they simply will never be able too, i don't care if i get banned, i got many on deck....just to prove a point that Free Speech will never go away, some of the mods here are just like facebook and twitter

so Carry on Shame

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    [ATTACH]1050178[/ATTACH]
                    sarcasm, i have lots of it and enjoy using it here

Comment

Same ol' GG.

Comment

Same ol' GG.
                        Not really, enjoy your standard day...

Comment

I'll stay comfy.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            Hey GG!
                            LOL - Everything is still on track according to GG. All except his TBH usernames

And LOL at the being "falsely banned" If anyone ever should have been banned it was GG. Lie after lie after lie...non-stop. I'm still waiting on anything he swore couldn't be stopped to actually happen.
                            Last edited by RiverRat1; 05-19-2021, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              LOL - Everything is still on track according to GG. All except his TBH usernames :

And LOL at the being "falsely banned" If anyone ever should have been banned it was GG. Lie after lie after lie...non-stop. I'm still waiting on anything he swore couldn't be stopped to actually happen.
                              I did not lie, i tried to hypothesize the outcome, folks like yourself who do not understand the process should stay away the conversation, you're basically too ignorant too understand, i got so much hate that it carried into my job and social media, someone will pay dearly whoever did so...and yes thats a threat,

I know the end result thats all that matters, you folks on TBH are very stupid...their are some smart folks on here but again, you're very stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Cup View Post
                                I did not lie, i tried to hypothesize the outcome, folks like yourself who do not understand the process should stay away the conversation, you're basically too ignorant too understand, i got so much hate that it carried into my job and social media, someone will pay dearly whoever did so...and yes thats a threat,

I know the end result thats all that matters, you folks on TBH are very stupid...their are some smart folks on here but again, you're very stupid
                                Do you want someone to fix the errors in your sentences?

Why would a hobby on TBH carry into your job?

Comment

Working...
                                X