No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super lame...I should have spent that hour and fifteen minutes cleaning me toilets.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
      Lol.... exactly but doesn’t it seem Jon went rogue at the end? Did he abandon his post?
      I took it as they intentionally set that up to set him free with the Wildings. It appeased Grey Worm and Jon got what he really wanted. The wall was to protect the north from “winter is coming” A.K.A. the Night King. No more Night King, no need for a Night’s Watch. The Wildings were waiting for him when he got there so it is likely that was the plan all along.

Comment

geez
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
          I took it as they intentionally set that up to set him free with the Wildings. It appeased Grey Worm and Jon got what he really wanted. The wall was to protect the north from “winter is coming” A.K.A. the Night King. No more Night King, no need for a Night’s Watch. The Wildings were waiting for him when he got there so it is likely that was the plan all along.
          Im thinking u are spot on! Jon probably looking for another Ygrette!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Im thinking u are spot on! Jon probably looking for another Ygrette!!!

Have you seen the video of him pulling the April Fool's Day prank on her? If I was to do that to my wife, a call to the funeral home would be made.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
              Have you seen the video of him pulling the April Fool's Day prank on her? If I was to do that to my wife, a call to the funeral home would be made.
              No....I had just learned they are married in real life. Video??

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                No....I had just learned they are married in real life. Video??

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuvzBGBkTE4"]Kit Harington's prank on his fiancé - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Whatever you do, don't watch the series over again. They left so many unfinished stories and loose ends it's pathetic. Aria was supposed to have turned into a Bad MoFo but in the end was running like a scared child with the rest of the peasants. The death of Cerci and Jaime was just so bad...typical liberal justice of other liberals. "They have suffered enough"

If John Snow was the true king then how can he be punished for killing someone who didn't have a rightful claim? If someone is smart they'll have a spinoff series or two and make more sense of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                    Aria was supposed to have turned into a Bad MoFo but in the end was running like a scared child with the rest of the peasants. .

Arya*

You sure about that "running like a scared child"? Rumor is that they left that open for a spinoff..

Comment

Whatever you do, don't watch the series over again. They left so many unfinished stories and loose ends it's pathetic. Aria was supposed to have turned into a Bad MoFo but in the end was running like a scared child with the rest of the peasants. The death of Cerci and Jaime was just so bad...typical liberal justice of other liberals. "They have suffered enough"

If John Snow was the true king then how can he be punished for killing someone who didn't have a rightful claim? If someone is smart they'll have a spinoff series or two and make more sense of it all.
                      I agree! Bran had stated that he couldn’t be Lord of anything because he’s the three eyed raven, but now he’s king? Oh well, it’s over now and everybody involved in the making got paid handsomely. On to the next show when it comes out- Bloodmoon.

Comment

It's really strange the way people feel they were "owed" something from this show.

Sometimes in war, people are crushed by falling buildings, and some stories just don't have great endings....

Comment

I wondered about this too, but then realized that only like 6 people knew who Jon Snow really was. I also don't think he was punished, he got to go where he wanted to go and they disguised it to be punishment. He looked sad as **** I assume because he killed his Aunt/old lady.

Comment

There will be spin offs to many of the characters.....

Comment

The pace of G.R.R. Martin’s writing is really frustrating. Takes years between the books. It obviously takes that long to make the story really work. HBO has butchered the storyline.

Last night’s episode was pure crap.

The north just walks away?Why not the other six kingdoms?

Jon killed the queen. He wins.

When do Unsullied seek justice? The are mercenaries.

Take the black? Why do the need to man the wall? There isn’t a Knight King, white walkers or anything else. Plus, it borders Winterfell- a now independent kingdom. Why go through the gate- the wall has a mile wide hole in it.

Anyway. The early seasons were fantastic. Hope Martin finishes the books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Arya*

You sure about that "running like a scared child"? Rumor is that they left that open for a spinoff..
                                Not worth spelling correctly...lol

Did she EVER get revenge on anyone who was on her list? I'm sure there will be spin-offs and I'm sure we'll be disappointed once again.

I knew this was going to be a weak series when they killed of Ned Stark so soon. I had hope when Daenerys came into the picture. In the end her dragons were under underwhelming at best.

Don't get me started on the "leader" of the Unsullied. That guys is about as ominous as an angry liberal triggered by MAGA hat.
                                Last edited by In-Yo-Grill; 05-20-2019, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X