No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAD. Up until Jon stabs Dany It was ok, but from the dragon flying off to who knows where it got just plain weird! It just shows you got to have good writing to have a great show! Man that was rough for such a great series.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
      Glad it is done and I now have my Sunday nights back.
      It went out with a wimper...

Yea no doubt

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      Lamest character on show wins the throne.... booooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With them always axing the viewers faves I’m really not surprised at this move.

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

Lmfao!

Oh lawd.... [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I did like the Hand meeting at the end though and where everyone was on it. Jon “kinda” got a bum deal but after killing Dany I think he’s back where he wants too be. I don’t think he’s freed too the wildlings but more the first ranger like Ned’s brother but with a better relationship with the wildlings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Everything past Jon becoming the Queenslayer was absurd.

Comment

Comment

Comment

That last one reminds me of probably my favorite scenes of the whole series since they didn’t use the Lady in Grey storyline too kill the freys

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Ditto! [emoji108] I enjoyed it on every level.... it wasnt perfect but I ain't whining and signing petitions either.....lol!!![emoji12] Kongrats to all that made millions off this franchise........American Dream achieved. [emoji244][emoji457][emoji244]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                I agree Oscar, I enjoyed it.

i just wish they would have listened to Samwell, he had the best idea. Democracy.

Comment

one of the popular series right now. waiting for every new seasons

Comment

The writers must have researched and nixed every plausible fan theory and this is all that was left...

Comment

Kind of a weak finale but I’m good with the outcomes..... except one thing. Jon got screwed and this should have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Kind of a weak finale but I’m good with the outcomes..... except one thing. Jon got screwed and this should have happened.

I was kinda wondering the same thing myself, but all in all I think Jon is back doing what he wanted to do in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Lol.... exactly but doesn’t it seem Jon went rogue at the end? Did he abandon his post?

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                            Lol.... exactly but doesn’t it seem Jon went rogue at the end? Did he abandon his post?

I was thinking that because the looking back at the closing of the door seemed pretty symbolic . Maybe King North of the Wall...

I guess it could have this as well since he was in “crow clothes” and not wildling gear.

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                            but after killing Dany I think he’s back where he wants too be. I don’t think he’s freed too the wildlings but more the first ranger like Ned’s brother but with a better relationship with the wildlings.

Last edited by Smart; 05-20-2019, 06:07 AM.

Comment

just lame...

King Bran the Broken..." Why do you think I have been creeping around here for"

Wasn't really a whole lot of Acme bricks that took down Jamie and Cersie....it sure looked like the entire castle collapsed on top of them...Glad Tyrion could walked right up to the spot they were standing in that huge castle

Comment

It would have been alot better if John and Greyworm fought and John won and sat on the throne. Then Daenrys would have flown away South with her dragon. Both of them preggo and the dragon laid more dragon eggs. The south would have been hot much of the same way the white walkers were cold.

Comment

Working...
                                X