Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    The website is worthless. Doesn’t give location nor date
    Maybe it’s more your inability to locate?? . (Unless you meant the Rinehart website. )

Will be adding it under EVENTS as well tomorrow. Seems logical
    Last edited by Fishndude; 03-03-2021, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      Maybe it’s more your inability to locate?? . (Unless you meant the Rinehart website. )

Will be adding it under EVENTS as well tomorrow. Seems logical

Referring to Rinehart site.

Comment

R100.org is where you wanna go to!

Comment

A blind hog can find an acorn sometimes-

The R100 is a family friendly 3D archery circuit that works with clubs all across the county to host R100 events. Search below to find an R100 event near you.

Comment

I think I'm in. It sounds like a lot of fun. I'm probably missing it, but do you basically have courses set up we shoot? What are the yardages, and is this like a tournament or fun shoot? Thanks for any info
            Last edited by DFA; 03-04-2021, 06:08 AM.

Comment

I shot it several years in a row several years back, and it was a blast. Just got too much going to drive that far now. It is a fun shoot though.

Comment

Weekend bump, should be nice weather, little cool in the mornings.

Comment

I'm not going to make it this year.... my son is off on a spring break trip, and I have work to do at the farm... but, it is a fun shoot and the weather looks to be great. I'd most likely be going if my son was around.

Comment

Working...
                  X