No announcement yet.

9 million views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. Those hippie chicks are much more attractive than I remember. I remember BO,@ armpit hair and pachouli oil. The guys are about right though. Unfortunately it looks like they had a lot of kids which are college professors now.

Comment

This thread wreaks of reefer

Comment

uh oh....only saw 1 black person, no mixed race couples or same sex huggers......people then were very insensitive to other people

Comment

I was 15 and 1/2. Just bought a car off a neighbor and used a local parts store to help get it running.
          Did I mention I was 15?
          So one day I ask if they need any help and they tell me they need a delivery guy. I tell them I am your man. Got the job and drove their truck like I stole it.
          Did I mention I was 15????????
          I liked hippie chicks. I could tell stories.......................

Comment

1969, I was but a gleam in my Daddy's eye. That's the year after my parents married and just 4 years before they birthed a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              I was 15 and 1/2. Just bought a car off a neighbor and used a local parts store to help get it running.
              Did I mention I was 15?
              So one day I ask if they need any help and they tell me they need a delivery guy. I tell them I am your man. Got the job and drove their truck like I stole it.
              Did I mention I was 15????????
              I liked hippie chicks. I could tell stories.......................
              I worked all summer and saved my money mowing yards when I was 15. Bought a 1983 4x4 Ford Ranger, long bed, with dual fuel tanks. Figured out the ways of a man with that truck. Wish I still had that truck. But that was 1996, not 1969

Comment

I was at UT in 63 when Darrell Royal and Chris Gilbert and Tommy Nobis won the national championship. I was also on campus when that guy did all the shooting from the tower. And you thought you was old.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
                  I was at UT in 63 when Darrell Royal and Chris Gilbert and Tommy Nobis won the national championship. I was also on campus when that guy did all the shooting from the tower. And you thought you was old.
                  Wayne, Chris Gilbert was not on that '63 team. He was my age and played at Texas from 1965 (freshman year) - 1968.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Wayne, Chris Gilbert was not on that '63 team. He was my age and played at Texas from 1965 (freshman year) - 1968.

I rember the good old days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Randy, you can still wear them if you want to! But pleeze...don't post any pictures!
                      Thanks for the fashion tips!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Black Ice and Goldeneagle, both of you ladies are on my "list"!

Comment

Working...
                        X