X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a bummer! Get well soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Time to hide the deer corn boys and girls. I'm finished at big lake bottom and moving back to lwacoe. I've given everyone a two week headstart. Plan on some light scouting/observation during the week. I've already got spots picked out ifn no one has claimed em. I'll be in the brown/black f150 with rmef and backcountry hunters and anglers stickers. Stop and say hi if you see me.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
        Time to hide the deer corn boys and girls. I'm finished at big lake bottom and moving back to lwacoe. I've given everyone a two week headstart. Plan on some light scouting/observation during the week. I've already got spots picked out ifn no one has claimed em. I'll be in the brown/black f150 with rmef and backcountry hunters and anglers stickers. Stop and say hi if you see me.
        You a waco guy too?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Man im itching to go. Hopefully next week or two. Thanksgiving week I'm gonna burn it up!

Comment

Going to get my permit in next couple of days and starting hunting it again. Missed hunting at W....

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
              You a waco guy too?

No. I'm from Weatherford/Granbury. I have an interest in a business in Waco though.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                No. I'm from Weatherford/Granbury. I have an interest in a business in Waco though.
                Gotcha. I know there's a lot of TBH in waco. But I've only met 2.

Comment

Had a successful trip this morning! All the work is now done, time to relax!!

Comment

That’ll work!

Comment

Originally posted by arrowpatriot02 View Post

Had a successful trip this morning! All the work is now done, time to relax!!

Congrats Bud!

Comment

Congrats. Nice doe.

Comment

Little breezy this evening

Comment

Yes it is!

Comment

We've got our bye week halloween weekend. Looks like that's going to be my first aquilla hunt attempt!

Comment

sure is quiet in here. I won't get to hunt again till Halloween weekend. Supposed to be a good front that week. I have been corning my dad and I spots so hopefully we can get him on one then.

Comment

Working...
                                X