Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020-2021 Catalog is out!

Comment

I was able to view all the hunts, but I kept getting an error message when I tried to apply. I was a little bummed to not see Richland Creek WMA as an option for Archery deer. I’ve been wanting to win that hunt for a long time. Edit: Richland creek is available for E-postcard hunts and Gun Deer Either
      Last edited by TexasArchery_27; 06-30-2020, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MillsJake View Post
        I just checked my PP from last year and instead of getting of getting 1 PP for both

Gun antler-less/spike
        Gun Either sex

They gave me a PP for the youth categories which i didn't apply for. Has anyone had this happen and who are you supposed to call to fix it? I didnt see a phone number
        Could you have applied for youth hunts in the past. My daughter is still showing PP on youth hunts and she is 26 years old. I have been applying for her since she was 9 and she has never drawn. My son has drawn twice for youth hunts and i have been selected twice on archery hunts. I'm hoping this will be her year as she is well into double digits in several categories.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
          I was able to view all the hunts, but I kept getting an error message when I tried to apply. I was a little bummed to not see Richland Creek WMA as an option for Archery deer. I’ve been wanting to win that hunt for a long time. Edit: Richland creek is available for E-postcard hunts and Gun Deer Either
          same thing for me... I can view everything but get an error if I try to apply.

Comment

Like Christmas morning

Comment

Yup. Can’t apply yet tho

Comment

Looks like I’m about to donate $350 to TPWD...

Comment

All draw hunts have been cancelled due to the Covid.Don't bother putting in..............and don't bother confirming this either.

DJ

Comment

I do see a few I will enter. Good luck everyone . Hopefully the fix the bug in the system.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                      All draw hunts have been cancelled due to the Covid.Don't bother putting in..............and don't bother confirming this either.

DJ

Thanks for the head up man..I take it u work with the departmemt?

Comment

Originally posted by djs303 View Post
                        Could you have applied for youth hunts in the past. My daughter is still showing PP on youth hunts and she is 26 years old. I have been applying for her since she was 9 and she has never drawn. My son has drawn twice for youth hunts and i have been selected twice on archery hunts. I'm hoping this will be her year as she is well into double digits in several categories.

I dont recall applying when i was youth. But i didnt get any PP for the ones i should have either

Comment

I don't see where archery proficiency test required for Hagerman unless I missed it.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Where do you see your loyalty points?

Comment

its up now

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                                Where do you see your loyalty points?

Found it.