No announcement yet.

Wth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's been identified. Probably already back in El Salvador.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      If I was a police officer in one of these democratic cities, EVERY time I stopped someone or answered a domestic violence call, the first thing I would do is pull my weapon.
      From what I saw on the news, I don't think the officer ever made it out of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        He's been identified. Probably already back in El Salvador.
        Guaranteed!

Comment

They had something on the news the other day about bail bonds companies. They used to charge 10% of your bond to get out of jail, now some are only charging 2% to get out.

While a Houston councilmember is blaming judges for suspects in jail being released on bond, an expert says there are other factors involved.
          Last edited by Welding Teach; 01-25-2022, 08:46 AM. Reason: added link

Comment

Houston has hundreds of felon POS’s that are already out on multiple PR bonds including murders and violent sexual predators. The DA and liberal turds are the problem. So sad!

Comment

These things burn me up as a retired officer. The bad guy should be taking his last breath if you ask me. I know that's not very politically correct but so be it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Call me racist or whatever you want to, but, when I’m going anywhere and see an officer stopped or stopping an individual that even remotely appears to be an illegal, I pull over and keep an eye on the subject until I feel comfortable or the officers drives off.
                I have nothing more important going on in my life at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                  Call me racist or whatever you want to, but, when I’m going anywhere and see an officer stopped or stopping an individual that even remotely appears to be an illegal, I pull over and keep an eye on the subject until I feel comfortable or the officers drives off.
                  I have nothing more important going on in my life at this time.

Thank you

Comment

Thank you

Heck, I’d even watch your back Bobby.
                    Seriously, there’s an undeclared war on our LEO and we as red blooded Americans have got to help stop the nonsense in any way possible.
                    As you probably know, I take it personal.

Comment

Suspect in custody. Mexican authorities just got him in Ciudad Acuna (across the border from Del Rio).

Comment

Suspect in custody. Mexican authorities just got him in Ciudad Acuna (across the border from Del Rio).
                        Just saw that. Thank God

Comment

Awesome news!! Maybe he’ll slip and fall and his head will split open like a melon. Makes no sense to waste Texas tax dollars on this piece of garbage.

Comment

Animals like this deserve only a bullet or a rope!

Comment

Wth

Sad part is… he’ll get worse punishment before he is extradited than when he gets back to the U.S.
                              We need to make a huge example out of him.
                              BTW, you can thank our scumbag wannabe president for the open border.

Last edited by Buckshot4900; 01-26-2022, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X