No announcement yet.

Suppressors - School Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I researched a ton about a year ago. I ended up ordering two Dead Air Nomads. One of the normal ones and one of the Ls. Should be picking them up any day now!

Comment

I bought the CGS Hyperion, outstanding suppresor.

Comment

I think my next can is going to be the AB suppressor Raptor with a 6" reflex mount. Never held one but all reviews are great and I love the idea of the reflex mount.

Anyone have any experience with AB?

Comment

What is the wait time from purchase to owning one now?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            What is the wait time from purchase to owning one now?
            Wait time is supposed to be 90 days with the new efile system, but we will see.

Comment

Also, once y'all get a can it is good to check for concentricity. Check rods are handy for that. Companies sell pre made ones.

I made my own with McMaster Carr

Here's 223, 308 cal, and 36 cal (9mm)
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dannorocks View Post
                Also, once y'all get a can it is good to check for concentricity. Check rods are handy for that. Companies sell pre made ones.

I think I’ll pass on sticking a tool steel rod down the bore of my rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I think I’ll pass on sticking a tool steel rod down the bore of my rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  You really think that gently easing a steel rod down the barrel is gonna cause more damage than launching a copper bullet at 3000FPS??

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                    You really think that gently easing a steel rod down the barrel is gonna cause more damage than launching a copper bullet at 3000FPS??
                    It's cheap insurance. Especially if you are using a can with a QD system.

Comment

Originally posted by dannorocks View Post

Who threaded that rifle? Lol

Comment

So with the new efile….that’s the way to go over the kiosk?

Comment

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
                          So with the new efile….that’s the way to go over the kiosk?
                          All the kiosk does is fatter your info remotely for SS. Photos and prints. Has nothing to do with method of file unless they changed something recently.

Comment

Yeah I’ve been told that some have gotten theirs within 90 days. Others it has taken almost a year. Wondering which way is faster.

Comment

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
                              Yeah I’ve been told that some have gotten theirs within 90 days. Others it has taken almost a year. Wondering which way is faster.
                              Buy two and send one paper and one eForms...that way you will get one back the fastest either way.

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
                                I think my next can is going to be the AB suppressor Raptor with a 6" reflex mount. Never held one but all reviews are great and I love the idea of the reflex mount.

Anyone have any experience with AB?
                                My FFL runs them on a few of his personal firearms. He says all of the hype is legit.

Comment

Working...
                                X