Fast Food Endorsement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast Food Endorsement

I see people talking about every place slacking or going downhill. I am going to make a recommendation on a place I made fun of for about a year before I was forced to eat there. Chicken Salad Chick. When traveling now this is our goto quick meal. We just get a tub and tell them xtra crackers.

Yeah,,,,,,,,good stuff. I never realized that chicken salad could be made so many different ways.

And who thinks that 'Hey, I'm going to open a restaurant and sell only chicken salad?

But, it's working

Comment

Took a peak at the menu since there is one 5 minutes from the house. Not sure i can bring myself to order a "Sassy Scotty," but to each their own.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Where do you find this place???

Never heard if it before.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Never heard of it. But will definitely check it out.

Comment

Chicken Salad Chick offers delicious, scratch-made, Southern-style favorites made fresh daily and served from the heart! With more than a dozen flavors of chicken salad to choose from, plus sides, desserts, and more, there's something for everyone. Visit us today!

Comment

You big ol sisssy!!!

I'll agree it's really good stuff!

Comment

Trust me I found it by accident. But Ben back a bunch of times and is a staple when we travel or stay in hotels

Comment

Closest ones to me are Shreveport and Bossier, guess I won’t be eating there any time soon. For chicken salad we have The Roost in Tyler. Good breakfast too.

Comment

Yup, good stuff!

Comment

Yes, they are HUGE in Alabama, Georgia, etc. When my daughter was at Auburn they were everywhere and catering everything around the campus. We have one in our neighborhood now. Not doing very well as I dont think most folks understand the concept.

Comment

Never heard of it but some of it sounds tasty. That jalapeño holly would probably go down really good with some ritz crackers and a beer.

For those that frequent this place, what are some of your favorites??

Comment

Closest one to me is Hewitt near Waco, I guess I will pass. Don't eat fast food anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            I see people talking about every place slacking or going downhill. I am going to make a recommendation on a place I made fun of for about a year before I was forced to eat there. Chicken Salad Chick. When traveling now this is our goto quick meal. We just get a tub and tell them xtra crackers.
                            Geez Glen, is this where you go after mani/pedi day at the spa? Looks like retirement has softened you up a little! Just kidding, I love me some chicken salad. I'll see if there is one around here.

Comment

It is surprising. And the Jalapeño is great as well as the Buffalo one. I have tried about all of them. All decent but some better than others. And yes I am soft these days and loving it

Comment

Working...
                              X