Krivoman Dealer - Double Barrel San Angelo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crash View Post
    If I would have known the dealer wasn't the one to go to on the issue with this blind, I would have called Mitch right away. I have talked to Mitch personally, be it not on this issue, but for towers. He is a awesome guy.

I will purchase a replacement sash lock, and mount it lower to reform the warpage.

Never ever thought the dealer would come out to fix this easy problem. Just wanted to get replacement parts to do it my self.
    Dealer dropped the ball! Seems some on this thread are reading comprehension challenged. Never saw where you wanted then to come out and fix it, only address the issue with placement When I have an issue with something I bought, I go back to who I purchased from not the manufacturer. Now if the dealer screws the pooch, The next step would be the manufacturer.

As far as your original statement, I’ll steer clear of this dealer in the future based upon poor customer service. (I hunt near San Angelo). Thanks for passing that on.

Comment

If I would have known the dealer wasn't the one to go to on the issue with this blind, I would have called Mitch right away. I have talked to Mitch personally, be it not on this issue, but for towers. He is a awesome guy.

I will purchase a replacement sash lock, and mount it lower to reform the warpage.

Never ever thought the dealer would come out to fix this easy problem. Just wanted to get replacement parts to do it my self.

The dealer is definitely in the wrong, and they shouldn’t have let it off the lot damaged. Once it’s in place at the hunting grounds, it’s pretty much you’re problem. If they don’t have the parts on hand, it’s a 5 minute fix with a trip to the hardware store. I take that every time and go on to the next one.

Hope you get it sorted out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I guess I’m different, I fix what’s broke and keep my mouth shut

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
          Well, I guess I’m different, I fix what’s broke and keep my mouth shut
          Just trying to help my TexasBowhunter brothers and sisters.

I had spent $6800 on blinds and towers from this dealer. I really didn't think it was too much to ask for a little ownership in the products they sell.

I mean really, what is with people these day's. I've been called a Karen, and now I'm being told to just keep my mouth shut.

I'm out...

Moderators - Please lock this post, it doesn't need to go any further.

Comment

Just be quiet Karen! Good to see you the other day!

Comment

Just trying to help my TexasBowhunter brothers and sisters.

I had spent $6800 on blinds and towers from this dealer. I really didn't think it was too much to ask for a little ownership in the products they sell.

I mean really, what is with people these day's. I've been called a Karen, and now I'm being told to just keep my mouth shut.

I'm out...

Moderators - Please lock this post, it doesn't need to go any further.
              Since you have talked to Mitch before and had good conversations it never crossed your mind to reach out to him one on one before blasting his work on this site? You knew what you were doing. Why you handled it the way you did is on you. I get if it wasn't someone that has been on the site and supported other here. Again you knew what you were doing when you did it. I called you Karen becuase you acted like Karen instead of a TBHer.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                Since you have talked to Mitch before and had good conversations it never crossed your mind to reach out to him one on one before blasting his work on this site? You knew what you were doing. Why you handled it the way you did is on you. I get if it wasn't someone that has been on the site and supported other here. Again you knew what you were doing when you did it. I called you Karen becuase you acted like Karen instead of a TBHer.
                Must doubled up on the vinegar gargle this morning.

Comment

No need to get all worked up guys. He has a legit issue that came up. I get the frustration when you buy something and it has a break or defective part. I will talk to them as well as make sure they have extras in case this happens again. In the mean time I would be happy to mail you one if that will help speed up the fix. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                    What I was thinking

Comment

I've never understood the need to air dirty laundry on social media. Especially with a reliable vendor like Mitch. One private message to him explaining and he could have helped his outlet vendor and the customer and it would have not have gotten this level of frustration for the OP or made a thread like this needed.

Comment

Don't blame you op. An expensive item with cheap components and bad customer service from the dealer. Double whammy.. id find a new produce and a new dealer. No excuses for the treatment you got.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          I've never understood the need to air dirty laundry on social media. Especially with a reliable vendor like Mitch. One private message to him explaining and he could have helped his outlet vendor and the customer and it would have not have gotten this level of frustration for the OP or made a thread like this needed.
                          You mean like this…

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          We've bought three of these at this point but the last one wouldn't spin from the get go. We dropped the controller and battery in it at the house and it was jammed. Not a difficult fix but we didn't want to start tearing into it with concerns of voiding the warranty. We called the Buc-ee's number but got no clear answer on how to handle it. So we loaded it up and took it back to Buc-ee's. Where they promptly told us no exchanges on them call the manufacturer which we did and we made and adjustment on spinner height as they suggested (which we already knew was the solution) and the feeder is working and we'll haul it back to the ranch and get it set up.

That said it's dang frustrating that when you try to call Buc-ee's to get some customer service they seem to have no number at a particular store and the number you can reach the people seem clueless this causing us to drive it 175 miles home and another 175 miles back when we could've made the adjustment right at the ranch if the person we did talk to wasn't clueless on the process.

Thanx to All Season's for reassuring us there were no issues warranty wise and moving it forward.

Good feeders btw.

Gary
                          I’m sure Buccees like the social media bump!

Comment

You had to dig a little to find that post to take something out of context. Must be a slow morning at the office.
                            So smart enough to use the search feature but reading composition is lacking.
                            Which is one up on me because I can't seem to make the search work for beans.

Seems like one sharp enough to do that would understand I didn't create that thread, only related our experience about those feeders when a thread was posted asked for specifically that. If you actually read the whole post I didn't bash Buc-ee's. I explained they have no process and we had to go directly to the manufacturer just as was suggested on this thread. Also stated they were good products and that the manufacturer provided good service as I have multiple times on multiple threads. Not even close to the same in context or reality.

I guess you also aren't aware of the difference in an independent business like Mitch selling his own product line vs the corporate like Buc-ee's that sells products only others products only others produce. Big difference.

Comment

Again your reading is poor. The ***** is about The Dealer. Not Mitch or his product. But you know that!

Actually, it wasnt hard to find. I had searched asf and buccees feeders a while back and remembered your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                                No just thought he could have extended a fellow member a little courtesy by calling him to get a fix. He has spoke to him before so why not call again. I dont think its cool to blast someone on the internet when you can try and handle it off screen first. Being a small business owner myself, I will always defend them when needed. Go back to Humper(ing) Crash('s) leg.

Comment

Working...
                                X