No announcement yet.

Think I'm done with Taco Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still mad they killed the 7 layer burrito, you can still get it by modifying a burrito supreme but your still paying for a burrito supreme. I agree Taco Casa is far superior.

Comment

Taco smell. Literally get the Schlitz 4hr after eating there everytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
        Brother that’s the starting point for the dishwashers now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        X2

Comment

Taco Bell was a regular " go to" place years ago, haven't been in one since Taco Casa and Taco Bueno started showing up. Oh, I'll have to try the Aledo place soon.

Comment

I used to stop at Taco Bell in Eastland on the way to the lease. I’ve always had an iron stomach but the last two times I’ve gotten a bad case of the thin dirty butt vomits. No more.

Comment

Not to highjack the OP’s thread but my place is Montes Burritos Aledo. You can check out our reviews on Facebook or google. Homemade tortillas from scratch daily, all homemade sides and meats smoked by me.

We have other locations but most were franchised off only three locations are still owned by family members.

Sell beer or BYOB?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Sell beer or BYOB?

Neither, my store closes at 2 so really no need for it. Our model isn’t necessarily the regular ol tex mex setup. We are all more of a breakfast diner that sells homemade Mexican food.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                  I bet it's been 25 years since the last time I ate at Taco Bell. My wife use to love it. Combination burritos with beans, meat and cheese. They would run them on sale and we'd go get a bag of burritos now and then.
                  It’s funny you wrote that word out like you actually believe it.

Comment

Neither, my store closes at 2 so really no need for it. Our model isn’t necessarily the regular ol tex mex setup. We are all more of a breakfast diner that sells homemade Mexican food.

Thank you.

Comment

Taco Bell quesadilla and cheesy Gordita crunch is pretty tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                        Yep, I have pretty much concluded I have been done with them for a while. When the dump a bunch of goop they call refried beans on a tortilla, some shredded lettuce, then a cheese sauce and maybe a few pieces of diced onion. I can't see how that and a drink can be worth over $11.00.

My wife still goes there, when I am not with her, but she won't bring up the name, if we are looking for a place to eat together. She knows what I think of them. When a Whataburger number 1, with cheese and their regular drink, most people call a large drink, costs $8.00 something. Then Taco Hell want's over $11 for a burrito and a drink, they have completely lost their mind. Locally you can't go inside and eat, you only have the drive through.
                        Never heard of anything remotely close to that.

Beans, lettuce, cheese sauce and two pieces of onion in a tortilla for 8-9.00?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to like the Southwest Steak Bowl, but haven’t eaten there in probably 15 years. Taco Casa is my jam for americano tacos.

Comment

Yup Taco Casa gets our money if we eat like that at the house or on the way to the lease right before Weatherford. These days though if we're not cooking, I'd rather order take out from the little Mex joint down the road. Same distance and even better food. Quick, easy and convenient.

Comment

I know some folks who swore by the 5 layer burrito.. to sober up ya know

Comment

My digestive system has thanked me cause I don’t eat there at all, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X