No announcement yet.

Krivoman Dealer - Double Barrel San Angelo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to be clear I ain’t mad, I think you have a great product, I’m going to buy some more before next season, just chaps me a bit to have spent the money then have to repair it before I could use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

My 2 blinds were older, before Mitch added these, so my doors had started to warp a tad in the West Texas sun.

Added those sash locks top and bottom, probably 5 years ago or so and doors function great.

It is a nice “upgrade” if you have older blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
        Just to be clear I ain’t mad, I think you have a great product, I’m going to buy some more before next season, just chaps me a bit to have spent the money then have to repair it before I could use it.
        No worries, I got what you said and completely understand. I did not take it that way

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
          I think your problem here is with double barrel,.

I agree. They are the ones that dropped the ball. IMO they should have repaired it before ever selling it to a customer. They also should have followed through when they told the OP they would take care of them. He has given them over a month.

Hopefully Mitch will address this with his vendor.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
            He could have reached out too you but what kind of attention would that have given him. None. Soninsteadnhe chosen to go all Karen and make a big dealnout of not much.
            Come on man 🙄 Not cool.

Comment

I had 9 delivered not a single problem. Now if they would come with ac

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                I don’t think you need to call him a “Karen.” You’re assuming the OP knows the owner of Krivoman blinds is on here.

Oh he knows…

Originally posted by Crash View Post
                Mitch, thanks for your response.

Good to know nothing to worry about.

On subject of vent. When to open…open full or just a few turns?

To the masses…what have you done to sound proof the blind? After getting the blinds mounted up on the platform’s. I set up my target to check my clearances. Man, I always thought my bow was loud, but this was bad. Currently nothing on the plywood deck, so will lay down some outdoor carpet. Was even thinking on lining the walls with the carpet. What have you done to muffle sound inside the blind?

Comment

When you have an issue with product you go to where you bought it 99.99% of the time not the manufacturer

My problem would be with that dealer also

Comment

Krivoman Dealer - Double Barrel San Angelo

The distributor isn’t gonna come out and fix a deer blind on site. If anything you’d have to bring it to them, so why not just go get the 4$ part and fix it?

I don’t understand the angst over something so insignificant, and easily fixed.

I can’t wait to pick up my Krivoblind this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-23-2022, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      The distributor isn’t gonna come out and fix a deer blind on site. If anything you’d have to bring it to them, so why not just go get the 4$ part and fix it?

I’ll save you from ensuring such frustration. And fuel! I’ll go get it and keep it

Comment

If I would have known the dealer wasn't the one to go to on the issue with this blind, I would have called Mitch right away. I have talked to Mitch personally, be it not on this issue, but for towers. He is a awesome guy.

I will purchase a replacement sash lock, and mount it lower to reform the warpage.

Never ever thought the dealer would come out to fix this easy problem. Just wanted to get replacement parts to do it my self.
                        Last edited by Crash; 01-23-2022, 08:46 AM. Reason: Addition

Comment

Just a suggestion for the OP.......purchase the new doors from Mitch or Deerview. I did this years ago when I saw my original door begin to warp. The new door is fantastic.

Comment

Mitch - Check your PM's. Looking for blind closest to Lavaca County .
                            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I’m really more impressed you caught DB with some in stock. Anytime I have called they don’t have any. I’ll just wait until I’m gonna be out Mitch’s way before I get some

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

This

Comment

Working...
                                X