Krivoman Dealer - Double Barrel San Angelo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman Dealer - Double Barrel San Angelo

With much regret, I am not able to endorse Krivoman dealer Double Barrel in San Angelo. I purchased 2 Krivoman blinds and 2 towers from them last November. One of the blinds came with a warped door and cracked hasp. Which I believe the warpage caused the hasp to crack. When I spoke to George about the door and hasp, he said to relocate the hinges and he would see about getting a replacement hasp. Told him that I really didn't want to screw new holes in brand new blind. Asked if possible to get new door. He told me he would get back to me about both the door and hasp. Been over a month now and nothing.
    Attached Files

You know, There is a Chance That Krivoman On here can help you out if asked. Neither of those things are hard to fix. The Sash lock is $3 dollars at home depot or Lowes. The door is warped due to the sash lock being broke and not holding it in place. The whole purpose if the sash locks is to keep the heat from moving the door. So when they are locked down they dont warp. You are welcome to do 1 of many things to fix this. Bring to me and I will fix. Pick up a sash lock and screw it into the holes that are on the blind on the broken sash. I will send you The cost of the sash lock via Paypal or Venmo. As for the warp, you do not need to change hinges. Just Pull up on the door handle while locking new sash lock. Then after a couple days in the sun it will be fine.

As for the dealer, They are not going to know the correct way to fix them since they only sell them. THis is more of a question for me. Just now, that every blind that leaves here is not warped, and doors shut fine or they would not go out as we shipped them with doors locked down.

Comment

You can also put the new sash lock lower on the door and it will hold door flush.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
        You know, There is a Chance That Krivoman On here can help you out if asked. Neither of those things are hard to fix. The Sash lock is $3 dollars at home depot or Lowes. The door is warped due to the sash lock being broke and not holding it in place. The whole purpose if the sash locks is to keep the heat from moving the door. So when they are locked down they dont warp. You are welcome to do 1 of many things to fix this. Bring to me and I will fix. Pick up a sash lock and screw it into the holes that are on the blind on the broken sash. I will send you The cost of the sash lock via Paypal or Venmo. As for the warp, you do not need to change hinges. Just Pull up on the door handle while locking new sash lock. Then after a couple days in the sun it will be fine.

As for the dealer, They are not going to know the correct way to fix them since they only sell them. THis is more of a question for me. Just now, that every blind that leaves here is not warped, and doors shut fine or they would not go out as we shipped them with doors locked down.
        He could have reached out too you but what kind of attention would that have given him. None. Soninsteadnhe chosen to go all Karen and make a big dealnout of not much.

Comment

Way to go Mitch!

Comment

Here you go OP.....easy fix.

Comment

Krivoman blinds are by far my favorite blinds and can't wait to get a few more for this fall. We are already planning on next deer season.

If you're on TBH you know how to reach Krivoman and trouble shoot this...the dealer is just a dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                He could have reached out too you but what kind of attention would that have given him. None. Soninsteadnhe chosen to go all Karen and make a big dealnout of not much.

I don’t think you need to call him a “Karen.” You’re assuming the OP knows the owner of Krivoman blinds is on here. His complaint is with the folks who sold it to him. From what he said, it’s a legit complaint. They said they would do something and didn’t follow through

Comment

I’ll save you the heartache and buy it from you. At a discount of course. Needs work

Comment

Shouldn’t have issues like this with new stands regardless of how cheap the fix is

Comment

Several years back I bought 2 Krivoman blinds, spent a couple of grand, really worried myself on spending that much on deer blinds, not that I did not have it I was just not accustomed to spending a grand on a bow blind, but I pulled the trigger, bought them hauled them to my place and put them out, two busted hinges. Call Krivoman and he gives me the same story, just run to Home Depot and get the hinges and replace them, they are not expensive and I will send you the money. I was very disappointed, spent more money than I ever had on a blind, got them home and they were broken because of cheep hinges. Just go to Home Depot, only 60 miles each way, easy fix, it was a crock of BS, spend a grand on blinds they should have better hinges. I got them fixed, hunted out of them for a couple of years and really liked them, I guess time did away with that sour taste because last year I bought a couple of more, picked them up and they still have crappy hinges, but man are they good to bow hunt out of.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
                        Shouldn’t have issues like this with new stands regardless of how cheap the fix is
                        You mean things breaking when you load or unload them? It happens. As frustrating as it may be, it is an easy fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
                          You mean things breaking when you load or unload them? It happens. As frustrating as it may be, it is an easy fix.

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
                            Several years back I bought 2 Krivoman blinds, spent a couple of grand, really worried myself on spending that much on deer blinds, not that I did not have it I was just not accustomed to spending a grand on a bow blind, but I pulled the trigger, bought them hauled them to my place and put them out, two busted hinges. Call Krivoman and he gives me the same story, just run to Home Depot and get the hinges and replace them, they are not expensive and I will send you the money. I was very disappointed, spent more money than I ever had on a blind, got them home and they were broken because of cheep hinges. Just go to Home Depot, only 60 miles each way, easy fix, it was a crock of BS, spend a grand on blinds they should have better hinges. I got them fixed, hunted out of them for a couple of years and really liked them, I guess time did away with that sour taste because last year I bought a couple of more, picked them up and they still have crappy hinges, but man are they good to bow hunt out of.

I go back an forth on what hinges and products to use on the blinds. If I use super expensive stuff I have to raise prices on the blind. I try to keep the blind as affordable as I can without running up the price. I haul blinds all over texas and we never break hinges. Never. So not sure how the hinges are breaking other than maybe the door was not shut properly and came open and broke hinges. Not saying it cant happen but saying it just has not happened when we haul.. Of course we strap them down a certain way and haul them a certain way.

My prices have stayed the same last 2 years. Even with a new mold, higher grade windows, way thicker blind, poured 2 times to add black inside. it cost me more but kept price the same cause I like for TBH guys to be able to afford them. I have hunted out of several $5000 blinds that had broke door latches or window latches, or a leaning door that did not shut flush. It happens on them all. I try my best to make sure everyone who purchases one of my blinds is happy. Not always possible, but I always try.

As for the part about Home depot, I tell people that since they are probably closer to that than they are to me. All hardware stores sell them to. I have no problems refunding there money for a part they had to buy. Even when sometimes these things break while being moved. They dont break just sitting in the woods.

Comment

I think your problem here is with double barrel, not the Krivoman blind. Mitch has always helped me with any questions or concerns I had with a blind or feeder, or pointed me to someone that could help out. I’d bet any amount of money you want to, it wasn’t like that when it left Krivomans place.

Comment

Working...
                              X