2022 APR TBH Deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    Working on the numbers now to decide what kind of discount we can pull off. Some models are going to be a little better than others, but we should be getting this thing kicked off soon.
    Awesome! Thank you!

Comment

100% interested this year! I almost pulled the trigger for the last 3 years but finally in a better position this year. Thanks so much for doing these builds Stick1! They always come out beautiful rifles!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

TBH is gonna have a ton of new members.

Comment

I’ll be watching. Possibly participating.

Comment

I'm 100% in on an Apex Hunter this year. The tough part is deciding what 7mm to get it chambered in.

Comment

2022 APR TBH Deal?

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
              Thanks for bringing this up. It's a good question, and one I don't have an answer to yet. Its usually based around something new or different that hits the market combined with some significant cost savings wherever I can find it. I haven't seen anything really ground breaking this year and price increases have already hit, or will be coming on a lot of components this year. And, yes....lead times are going to stretch on a lot of things just like they did last year. I'd like to avoid those components if possible, but it will also limit our options.

If the past is any indication, we'll go through a whole bunch of cool ideas but ultimately end up at a lighter weight hunting rifle concept for most. I'll feel bad for a few folks who really wanted a chassis platform and throw in an option for that at the last minute(although there is a great option here this year). Haha. All of the options will be a great value, but will be priced much higher than the old Remington based builds we did years ago which will exclude a lot of folks from being able to participate. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out a good way around that yet. Anyway, that's a lot to go through just to end up at the same place we've ended up the last several years.

Knowing all of that......and knowing I have solid relationships and delivery schedules with Defiance, AG composites, Proof Research and Brux is coming on line quickly to fill the gaps Muller can't keep up with........does it just make more sense to offer a significant TBH discount on our existing production rifles this year? Those rifles already have a discount built into them, so a TBH deal on top of that would go even further. It would allow for multiple platform options and price points for everyone participating. Component delivery times and actual build times would be much more predictable and palatable as well.

I'd be interested to hear everyone's thoughts on that idea, or any other ideas on what ya'll would like to see.

I’d be down for that. Y’all doing any 6.8 western yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hmmm...I have missed these builds. Can't wait to learn and see more about this

Comment

Interested for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    TBH is gonna have a ton of new members.

Happens every year at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested as well

Comment

Happy Birthday to me!!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Interested on additional discount on existing builds

Comment

Interested!

Comment

Interested!!

Comment

Working...
                                X