Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
    So back to back women as Bond?
    This is the funniest and most entertaining thing about this whole movie and thread. Liberal crap has ruined entertainment. First Hamilton is black, Bond is a woman. What's next, Tom Cruise starring in "The Life & Times of Barrack Obama".
    Any man who accepts a women as 007 should be willing to sleep with a dude.

Comment

"Any man who accepts a women as 007 should be willing to sleep with a dude."

This made me laugh out loud!

Comment

Maybe it passed y’all by, but there has been no Bond since Sean Connery. All the rest were cheap imitations .

Comment

I saw it when it came out. The movie overall was very good. The villian(s) were dang weird but the genre was not hurt at all based on the overall reviews and response in the theater. I am willing to bet that more women throughout history have gotten more intelligence from men in the bedroom than men.......lol!
          The family of Ian Fleming still control content and character for the series. They have done very good with the series and continue to grow wealthy. I am sure they have a plan on how to proceed.

Comment

Originally posted by ra61hunting View Post
            What's next, Tom Cruise starring in "The Life & Times of Barrack Obama".
            Sorry..but Tropic Thunder was the last time they will ever let that happen.
            Attached Files

Comment

Who knew that "Q" stood for queer?

Comment

We watched it last night.

I liked some throw back gadgets.
                Kinda slow on the Action and Wit but not bad overall.

I didn't mind that Bond was finally humanized a bit with a kid and he actually "died" in this one.... Saying that, I won't watch another one with a woman as 007.

I liked it and it wasn't too woke for me. But I still prefer the old school ones.

"uh, man talk"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcNGYRKBfHA"]GOLDFINGER Man Talk - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

2nd worst Bond movie ever. Only Moonraker was worse.

Comment

Could've used two more hours of Ana de Armas. Lorda mercy that's a fine looking woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      I can not find a thread. Maybe the best Bond yet. The new 007 is a black lady.

The function of man is to live - not exist
                      I shall not waist my days by trying to prolong them
                      I shall use my time

My take is go out of your way to laugh 100 times between every bad day.

Really good Bond...
                      Disagree

Comment

My wife and I saw it and I did not think it was that good.

Comment

Enjoyed it, entertaining.
                          The banter between the 007s was a little contrived and goofy. Nothing to get me all twisted up.
                          And Ana de Armas... oh my!

Comment

Finally watched it. For me it was a below average Bond film. Although, Ana de Armas was very easy on the eyes. Hopefully a great British actor takes the next roll and runs with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Finally watched it. For me it was a below average Bond film. Although, Ana de Armas was very easy on the eyes. Hopefully a great British actor takes the next roll and runs with it.
                              Deep Water was her next movie.

Blondie is coming soon. She really looks like Marilyn Monroe with a blond wig...

Comment

I believe I'll save that 2 hours for something else. Ya'll are all wrong. With this woke, everything has to be equal world we live in now, the next Bond will probably be a transgender Chinese guy with a Broke Back Mountain theme.

Comment

Working...
                                X