No Time To Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Time To Die

I can not find a thread. Maybe the best Bond yet. The new 007 is a black lady.

The function of man is to live - not exist
    I shall not waist my days by trying to prolong them
    I shall use my time

My take is go out of your way to laugh 100 times between every bad day.

Really good Bond...
    Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 12-27-2021, 08:26 PM.

I enjoyed it. There were some throw-back elements referencing classic Bond movies like the villian’s lair on a remote island. I hope we see more of Ana de Armas in subsequent Bond
    films. It will be interesting to see who is the next Bond

Comment

Bond

Will probably be the last Bond movie I will watch if they kill off the White 007 just to make 007 a _____ woman. Just what our new liberal citizens want.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Roads View Post
        Will probably be the last Bond movie I will watch if they kill off the White 007 just to make 007 a _____ woman. Just what our new liberal citizens want.
        If the woman is the right person for the part then what does it matter?

Comment

Do you even know the history of the 007 legacy?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

Maybe because Ian Fleming wrote Bond as a male lead in his stories. I’m all for being inclusive and what not but just doing it for the sake of doing and derailing the most popular spy character in the history of the genre is foolish. Ask yourself this question, how would the character have survived all these years without being the gold standard of one night stands, screwing intelligence out of some of the most beautiful women of their eras then always scoring in the end. The series would have sucked, the character would have been sub-par at best and just another dude saving the free world from total destruction.

Bond is a dude not a dude that looks like a lady.

[emoji1662]

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
              Maybe because Ian Fleming wrote Bond as a male lead in his stories. I’m all for being inclusive and what not but just doing it for the sake of doing and derailing the most popular spy character in the history of the genre is foolish. Ask yourself this question, how would the character have survived all these years without being the gold standard of one night stands, screwing intelligence out of some of the most beautiful women of their eras then always scoring in the end. The series would have sucked, the character would have been sub-par at best and just another dude saving the free world from total destruction.

[emoji1662]
              I get that- but when he threw**** lady in there it changed things quite a bit! We don’t need that on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                LOL you don’t make 007 a woman, this is not Dr. Who. All I heard was the latest movie was terrible, maybe it’s not.

Comment

Lol at naked being triggered
                  Last edited by Jcjohnson; 12-27-2021, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                    Lol at naked being triggered
                    Lol at your lol at him triggered.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

BS movie. I am not going to watch another Bond movie again. Talk about sissifying the character.

Comment

Truly is “***** Galore” now!

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post

[emoji1662]
                          I feel the same way. This will be my last one If they follow through with the woke BS. This one was horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick View Post
                            Truly is “***** Galore” now!
                            Ahhh. Yes. Miss Galore. Mr Bond petted her kitty

Comment

C’mon guys! A female? No way! Don’t matter what color, a female bond is f-upped no matter how u look at it…

Comment

Working...
                              X