Real County Sheriff under investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real County Sheriff under investigation

Anybody heard about this and know what might be going on? Has always been a super nice guy that seemed genuinely concerned about the counties well being. Even made rounds during the freeze letting folks use his satellite phone to call family members. This was the only way I was able to talk to my dad. Anyways….here’s hoping there’s no fire where this smoke is.

In

Comment

It will be interesting to see.

Comment

Met him last summer crossing the road in a golf cart at friends place outside leakey. He seemed like a nice guy, was chewing on a stoagie

Figured he was a throwback and handled things the right way. "Y'all cant do that, and dont do that again. Be careful"

Comment

What's the investigation about?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

More awful reporting from Kens 5.

Comment

Originally posted by shiner78 View Post
              What's the investigation about?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
              That’s the million dollar question. Says information hasn’t been released. Not sure why they even attempt to report on it.

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
              More awful reporting from Kens 5.
              That’s a fact!

Comment

Nothing but good experiences with Sheriff Johnson

This still doesn’t show or say much about what’s going on. I’ve had nothing but good dealings with Sheriff Johnson. Hoping for a positive outcome nonetheless.
                Attached Files

Comment

he will be fine.

Comment

I own property and hunt there also and don't have any info on what's going on yet. Based on his post I might assume his pro active enforcement of illegals and such may have ruffled the feathers on the left and they have stirred up things to try and shut things down. There are signs at the entrance to Real County saying don't come in the county if you are planning on doing wrong. Again, I don't have any personal knowledge, just speculation.
                    Attached Files

Comment

He probably pointed a gun at some illegals and one of them is suing him for mental anguish.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        He probably pointed a gun at some illegals and one of them is suing him for mental anguish.
                        Well, there was a pursuit back in September of some illegals where that may or may not of happened. These days you just don't know who you may be dealing with. Lately here in the hill country they have been fleeing until they wreck out or get boxed in, it's getting out of hand with no end in sight.

Comment

Our officers will hunt you down
                          Probably from the sign saying the above words......I'm sure some friend of Commie Harris or that worthless crooked DOJ had been offended by it. There are so many little bi***XX in the country of ours nowadays its so sad how far we have fallen from just 30 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                            Probably from the sign saying the above words......I'm sure some friend of Commie Harris or that worthless crooked DOJ had been offended by it. There are so many little bi***XX in the country of ours nowadays its so sad how far we have fallen from just 30 years ago.
                            Yep... This has the corrupt Biden admin finger prints all over it..
                            I stand with the Sheriff

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Yep... This has the corrupt Biden admin finger prints all over it..
                              I stand with the Sheriff
                              Biden definitely doesn't control the Texas Ranger or Texas AG office. But by all means carry on with your support. I'll just take the wait and see approach. Facts win out with me. Hopefully its all about nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X