Whats your career??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your career??

I spent most of my career in the army, in which it was cut short due to medical reason! When i got out i went straight to the oil field and did well, but when covid hit i had to find something else! I ended up getting my real estate license and have done really well but dont feel like its my calling!! I loved the military life and have found it difficult to find something that i enjoyed as much as it! With the oilfield picking up i have had some calls to come back but i think its time for me to find a 9-5 job, with 3 kids i dont wanna miss any more of there life being gone. Though maybe hearing what everybody does and if they enjoy it might help decide a new career path!!

been a cop for last 13 years..

Go to the fire side. Get on with a big suburb fd and enjoy the next 20 years.

Comment

Been a cop for the last 21 years and the profession has definately changed and not for the good.

Comment

Left halfway though a military career to go to school. Now I’m a ER nurse loving life.

Comment

Just changed over to working for the county. Better benefits and retirement. Need a cdl for county job though

Comment

Heart transplant/heart failure icu RN

Comment

Football coach- 29 years.

Comment

I have been a landscape and irrigation contractor for 20 years.It’s been very enjoyable especially seeing lots of trees I’ve planted over the years now big and mature.Commercial side of things stay real competitive but I get to use my talent and creativity on custom work.It’s been rewarding but I guess like a lot of others business it’s getting more and more complicated to stay in business and getting people to work is very difficult.Sounds like you have some valuable talent and kudos on keeping things close to home for the family you will be blessed for that.

Comment

P o r n star.

Apparently TBH doesn’t care for my profession

Comment

Did 20 years in army and now been a AG mechanic for 8 years. I like it moneys ok

Comment

Before you take a 9 to 5, it often times is not truly 9 to 5. For me, it is 10:30 to 7, one weekend every 4 weeks, managing people which isn't always the best, late nights like tonight... I will probably work until midnight finishing up stuff that I set time aside for earlier today but couldn't finish because more important things came my way.

If you can afford it, try to find something you can manage your own time doing. You will be happier with that is my prediction.

Good luck and I hope what you need is what you end up finding.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

28 years as a dentist.

Comment

It’s in the screen name. I’ve been doing it for just over 20 years and have done well for staying local and not traveling. But, it has taken a toll on my back and the hunting hobby. Who ever tells you being self employed, you can make you own hours is a liar, don’t listen to them.

Comment

Paramedic for 21 years, now a firefighter. Training Lieutenant for a growing municipal department. Love it!

Comment

Landman

Comment

Working...
                              X